Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Soccer...Andy, I should slap you for that, but I suspect its the reaction you're looking for. Its not the Montreal Alouettes.

Just trying to get your goat, Alix. I don't have a clue. I probably can't name three CFL teams.

Was it Doug Flutie's team?

Last edited:
what does compact flourescent lighting have to do with canadian soccer? :wacko:

and why is the cup grey? primer, perhaps. couldn't they spring for a base colour and clear coat?

:-p

I love you guys, you never fail to be brats! ;)

The fact remains that you are stumped. Ha. There are only 8 CFL teams so it shouldn't be too hard to at least guess. You're down to 7 since we've eliminated Montreal. Its not an Eastern team.

Victoria?
Vancover?
Saskatchewan (did I get even close to spelling that right?)?
Ummm, London, Toronto, Windsor, Ottowa, Timmins? Or is Ontario considered in the east?

I admit, I never really payed attention in geography, US, Canadian or other. I always figured that's why we had maps and atlases.

No to all of those. LOL. I knew this would be tough for you guys down south, but I figured a few Canadians might weigh in on this thread.

And you spelled it right. Good job! That's on our Citizenship test. If you want to become Canadian you need to be able to spell Saskatchewan and Nunuvut without making a mistake.

Last edited:
:) I looked up the team names and guessed. Lol. Where were your fellow Canadians?

OK, let me think for a minute.

In 1982 Rankin and Bass Directed an animated movie of Peter S. Beagle's The Last Unicorn. What music group performed the title song and many of the other songs in the movie?

OMG...I was forced to watch that movie over and over when I was nannying. I have blocked it from my memory banks. Let me try to dredge it up.

I enjoy the show but my roomate can recite the lines to every episode and a good portion of the movie... She's a little obsessed.

What movie is the following line from:

Blinkin, fix your boobs. You look like a bleedin' Picaso.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom