Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH! I just saw this the other day (would never have guessed otherwise). Bledsoe got crushed by a Jets player and his understudy stepped in. I think his name was Brady. What ever happened to him anyway?

There ya go.
And the rest as they say... is the tuck rule being born, lol.
The ten year anniversary of the Patriots streak being born. Fueled by one T Brady replacing Drew Bledsoe.

There ya go.
And the rest as they say... is the tuck rule being born, lol.
The ten year anniversary of the Patriots streak being born. Fueled by one T Brady replacing Drew Bledsoe.

That's the game played with the little green bouncy balls, right?

I changed my mind...I seem to remember you were weaned on beer...means wine wasn't around, yet:angel:

the ancient egyptians were known to have made beer. it was called liquid bread, and it was used to help feed the massive slave populations.

it also inspired the phrase no cerveza, no trabajo on the slaves't shirts and baseball caps... :stuart:

the ancient egyptians were known to have made beer. it was called liquid bread, and it was used to help feed the massive slave populations.

it also inspired the phrase no cerveza, no trabajo on the slaves't shirts and baseball caps... :stuart:

Mr. BT is right. The Sumerians started making beer over 10,000 years ago. Wine came several thousand years later.

oh, ok, i thought it was fee's turn.

hmm, going back a bit, what is spuyten duyvil?

bonus, what university has it's logo nearby?

Back
Top Bottom