Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You hear that pacanis? Get going! I get to channel my inner bi...bossypants. Andy said I could! ;)

hmmm, OK, something food related. And I have never tried it, so don't blame me if it doesn't work ;)

Emeril Lagasse (sp) said to add this item to your chili while it was simmering if it seemed to hot (spicy). What's the item?

That was not his suggestion, Alix. Not that it might not work, just not what Emeril said.

Having never really watched Emeril, I'm only able to guess. I was thinking either something sweet or something starchy. My only other guess was potato.

Having never really watched Emeril, I'm only able to guess. I was thinking either something sweet or something starchy. My only other guess was potato.

Carrots was a good guess. You've got 22 other members here right now that don't know either :LOL:

Nope.
Emeril said if you put lettuce leaves in the pot as it's simmering it will cool off any extra spice.

I have one:

Excedrin has a large line of Pain Relievers...what do they all have in common (besides the brand name)?

I'm back. How about an easy one.

In which play do the witches say,

"Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble."

Back
Top Bottom