Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Selkie

Executive Chef
... or you don't when it comes to trivia. Even though it's more difficult for some of us than others ;) :LOL: try your best to use only your memory. And the questions shouldn't be impossibly difficult. Fun is the operative word.

To start it off:

Question: What movie staring Judy Garland, besides The Wizard of Oz, did Ray Bolger perform a dance number?

Who is Ray Bolger?

:LOL: Just kidding, carry on. I have no idea without an internet search what other movie he was even in.

:-p :LOL:

I'll give you a hint... it's on TCM (Turner Classic Movies) right now.

I'm watching American Pickers right now. Will it still be on in 14 minutes :LOL:
Actually I think I flipped through that one. Something about a navy somethingorother... It would be too easy to look :ermm:

OK, maybe that was too hard. The answer is "The Harvey Girls"

In the movie "airplane" what was the name of the inflatable figure in the righthand seat in the cockpit?

The Harvey Girls? That wasn't the movie playing on TCM here... it was a movie with the word Fleet in it, something with Fred Astair in it...
Anyway, I don't recall the auto pilot having a name. That's a toughy, too, without Googling. I'll bet Roadfix knows.

WOPR

During the 1940s, 50s and 60s there were two very popular magazines published, each with four letters and beginning with the letter "L". Which one did Norman Rockwell occasionally work for?

And if it wasn't that one, the other magazine was Look. I remember those magazines.

The answer is Life Magazine.

Silversage was supposed to ask the next question. Anyone else?

Cool. The only reason I know is because I've seen that Jimmy Stewart movie half a dozen times, but I wasn't sure if that was what you were looking for.

OK, one from TV last night.

What is considered the most fearless animal on earth?

Up until last night I would have thought it was the wolverine.

I never heard of that movie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom