Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, actually it was the first composite bow...I had to Google my answer.

Maybe so, but what I was looking for was why they were such efective warriors... because they could shoot from horseback and swich sides, due to the smaller recurve bow they used.
So you're up!

I wouldn't think so... yew wood in England has been around a long time and was probably laminated into their long bows, but that's just a guess.
And what are you doing at wiki anyway? This is supposed to be a trivia game of either you know it or you're a darn good guesser, lol.

Maybe so, but what I was looking for was why they were such efective warriors... because they could shoot from horseback and swich sides, due to the smaller recurve bow they used.
So you're up!

It was a joke answer....:rolleyes:

How many chest compressions are used in Hands only CPR?

I wouldn't think so... yew wood in England has been around a long time and was probably laminated into their long bows, but that's just a guess.
And what are you doing at wiki anyway? This is supposed to be a trivia game of either you know it or you're a darn good guesser, lol.

I wiki'd after I answered, because I was doubting my answer. And there is a difference between composite and laminate. Isn't there? Composite, different materials use?

Last edited:
I wiki'd after I answered, because I was doubting my answer. And there is a difference between composite and laminate. Isn't there? Composite, different materials use?

There may be. Laminate usually refers to something built in layers, which bows are, but maybe it doesn't denote different materials used like composite does. At the time I just felt like typing laminate :LOL:

Many of their bones are not fused. You are on the right track but the number is significantly higher.

Back
Top Bottom