Elementary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We LOVE this show! It is by far the best new show of last season.

If it is just a question, Charlie, it looks like you have at least three avid watchers here. Or you can watch episodes as Barbara said. :)

Ok, great, so the show, I think it was one before last. Sherlock after talking to Moriarty, when Moriarty offers him to reveal all the secrets or to never to cross the pass with Sherlock, and then there is the text on the phone, "chose carefully" or something like that, Sherlock goes to the house of Mr. Stapleton, right? How did he find the place? I totally missed the connection there.

Moriarty offered to reveal what Holmes wanted to know if Holmes solved a case for him. When Holmes delivered, Moriarty gave him the address where he found Irene Adler.

Yes, what Andy said - I was going to post the same thing. :)

Moriarty warned Holmes that he might not like the answers he got - what an understatement!

Last edited:
Thank you, somehow I missed that, as well as when Watson gets to the house, I mean how she found out the address. I wonder I felt asleep or something. Speaking of Watson, if I was Sherlock I'd go for her any day versus Moriarty.;)

I'm a woman and if I was Watson I would go for Sherlock!

Actually I would go for the Captain. I have always been attracted to Aiden Quinn....and he is closer to my own age ;)

But I am not Watson and I will stick with TB :angel:

I'm a woman and if I was Watson I would go for Sherlock!

Actually I would go for the Captain. I have always been attracted to Aiden Quinn....and he is closer to my own age ;)

But I am not Watson and I will stick with TB :angel:

Yeah, Sherlock is quite the...I have to stop there, this IS a family site.

Actually, I'm impressed with the depth of the character they have developed and with how well Johnny Miller plays him. If you watch him closely, it's fascinating.

I totally agree, Andy.

The scenes where he talks on and on very fast with very educated and calculated thoughts, the way his expression changes (or doesn't). It is almost like he IS Holmes, not someone playing him. I think that, and the chemistry with Lucy Liu, is what makes the show for me.

Elementary is one of my favorites and I will be missing it during it's hiatus. Will also miss Person of Interest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom