Elton John wants to make hip-hop album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An old gay white guy rapping? That won't fly. But as they would have said on seinfeld, "Not that theres anything wrong with that" :ermm:

Elton is a musical genius, and if he wants to do a hip-hop album, you can bet it will top notch, whether it's a big seller or not.

He might as well go for it, he's got nothing to lose, he's set for life with his past music. I think it's great that he wants to try something new. It may flop, but it may be good. Should be interesting to see what he does.

I've never known age or sexuality to have anything to do with musical sucess or failure. Your either talented or you not.

amber said:
I've never known age or sexuality to have anything to do with musical sucess or failure. Your either talented or you not.

lol, the key words are 'rap' & 'white'. How many white rappers are you aware of besides eminem. Go ahead, I'm sure you know of many so just start making a list... :rolleyes:

Constance said:
Elton is a musical genius, and if he wants to do a hip-hop album, you can bet it will top notch, whether it's a big seller or not.

Agreed! LOVE HIM!!!!

img_313277_0_ef2910f945a3d872f96f43d3691394ea.gif

He's the "Rocket Man" On such a timeless flight!:LOL:

I am trying to envision it but just can't. :neutral: I know he is a true genius but it just seems wrong. Hopefully he won't be dancing.

I know there is no comparison but I just saw 5 seconds of Kevin Federline, I felt like ....:sick:

thecactuswill said:
lol, the key words are 'rap' & 'white'. How many white rappers are you aware of besides eminem. Go ahead, I'm sure you know of many so just start making a list... :rolleyes:

Your not worth the time :)

Easy does it, thecactuswill. You are new here and sound kind of young from what I've read.

Let me just tell you that the original white rapper was a dude named Bob Dylan - waaaaay before your time, but still you need to check out Homesick Subterranean Blues before you start generalizing about who's what.

Back
Top Bottom