Embarrassing foods you like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Dad loves peanut butter, bacon, and banana sammies!!! Vanilla Bean you should try chocolate covered bacon on that, i've never had the bacon with peanut butter, but the combination of chocolate and bacon is wonderful!!! The sweet, the salty, YUMMY... ;):)

Big Macs, Whoppers (used to get 3 when they were .99/ea), TB 7 layer burrito. Not really embarrassed about it though.

Also, I much prefer Cool Whip to Redi Whip!

Pickled pigs feet, canned tamales, the basic "regular" Taco Bell tacos, fast-food fries, KFC chicken, herring in sour cream sauce. . . .

Now keep in mind that I'm not scarfing this stuff down on a weekly basis, or even annually sometimes, but when I get a hankering. . . .

Pickled pigs feet, canned tamales, the basic "regular" Taco Bell tacos, fast-food fries, KFC chicken, herring in sour cream sauce. . . .

Now keep in mind that I'm not scarfing this stuff down on a weekly basis, or even annually sometimes, but when I get a hankering. . . .

AH HA I had suspected all along one of my fellow foodies also ate pickled pigs feet, just took awhile for you to come outa the pig foot closet... :ROFLMAO:

My wife likes canned tamales and bean and bacon soup from the can. :wacko:

Things ya better ask before ya get married, eh? ;):LOL:

BTW, I am perfect.:ROFLMAO::angel:

Seriously, that is very destructive to teeth.
I guess I've been blessed with strong teeth because I've crunched on ice for at least 20 years and have never had any problem whatsoever. I've never had a cavity even.

I might attribute partial success to a Japanese dentist (in Japan) who gave me a few preventative fillings in my very back teeth when I was in 5th grade that stayed in all my life (still there). I even remember his name, Dr. Hori, and he would always hand out a piece of sugarless gum. See?...give me something to chew on and I'll remember you all my life :mrgreen:. But hard teeth is hereditary...at least it runs in my family.

AH HA I had suspected all along one of my fellow foodies also ate pickled pigs feet, just took awhile for you to come outa the pig foot closet... :ROFLMAO:

You know what irks me? That first of all there doesn't seem to be any brands of PPF available other than Hormel (the Italian "Victoria" brand used to be very good); 2nd, that Hormel doesn't sell the boneless PPF anymore; & 3rd, that the jars are so darn small.

At least with the boneless PPF, you used to get more bang for your buck. But I guess the fact that the supermarkets sell it at all should be a blessing - lol!

Chicken livers, hearts and gizzards. Calf liver w/pan sauteed onions. Krystal cheeseburgers and Krystal chili cheese pups. These are my biggest vices. I don't get the livers, hearts and gizzards anymore since I can't find them at the restaurants and my wife can't stand them, but if offered Krystal I'll jump on it in a heartbeat.

I must say that I miss mustard Whataburgers with cheese. They're one of the only reasons I would consider moving back to Texas. :)

I also adore Vienna sausages w/Miracle Whip...

Got a kick out of the chicken innards. When I was a kid, Mom used to make what we called gizzards and lizards. She'd toss the livers, gizzards, necks, and hearts from the chickens in the freezer until there was enough for a meal. Then she'd boil the gizzards and hearts for what seemed like hours, then toss in the livers. THEN she'd boil egg noodles in the broth and toss in a bag of mixed frozen vegetables. Always a salad. It was one of my favorite meals as a kid. There was a distinctive flavor to the broth (I think it must come from the gizzards), a certain stickiness that went into the noodles that I just loved. Nowadays you don't even get innards with chickens half the time, and the innards I got from the last 20+ lb turkey I bought were obviously from a much, much, much smaller bird.

Cheap instant ramen noodles. (Where is the "head hanging in shame" icon?) And, about once a year, blue box mac and cheese--I do doctor it with some real cheese.

I take the ramen just as they come.

Pop-Tarts
Sometimes I just don't have time for breakfast (I get up for work at 4am, so really most days) and a pop-tart will hold me til lunch

Cheap instant ramen noodles. (Where is the "head hanging in shame" icon?) And, about once a year, blue box mac and cheese--I do doctor it with some real cheese.

I take the ramen just as they come.

I thought we were the only ones that kept ramen in business. :mrgreen:

chocolate rice krispies, really should not eat but they are just wonderful. i love liverwurst and crackers. i used to love chili dogs from the stands at fairs, not so much now. too salty

Gizzard,yummm. Also chicken liver,sheep brain,sheep trotters, heads of certain fish,pork skin(the 3 inch fat part) and jackfruit( kicks up a stink,from the durian family)yummm

McDonald's apple pie. :brows: For some reason I just love those things!

How I long for the old fried version. The new baked one is good, but the old one was spectacular.

I think the only truly embarrassing food that I like are Twinkies and Snoballs....and that's only because they chose such dorky names for them.

Back
Top Bottom