Emergency call out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

attie

Sous Chef
One of our fish suppliers rang yesterday morning asking if I could help these people who have just bought a Fish and Chip shop who do not know how to cut fish :wacko:
Being the kind hearted person I am I went down and set them [Jill & Chris] on the right track and cut a few fillets for them but, after what I found out I'm going to help them all I can.
How's this for a con :- The lady [Brenda] they bought the shop from once worked for us and she's a plain straight out liar who couldn't organise a fight in a chook run.
Brenda claimed she could give only three months books because she lost the rest in the floods -------- She lives on a hill :wacko:
Brenda took Jill to the wholesalers and bought $1,000 worth of stock saying " I'll fully stock the shop so you won't have to worry for a few weeks " she then went in after hours and cleaned most of it out.
Brenda run up a $200 milk bill plus other items on top of that and booked them down to the new owners, Jill and Chris.
In the solicitors office Brenda stated she didn't want the clause forbidding her to operate in the area after she sold because she was retiring. Brenda has now started down the road in opposition and has sent out flyer's trying to drag in her old customers.
Attie's very wild about this so he's going to boost Jill's sales, bring in some of our old customers and run this Brenda to the wall. I built our last shop sales by 700% so if I can do this for this couple we will kiss Brenda goodbye.----- and that will make me very happy :)

Atta boy, Attie. Give it to her but good.
But even if you don't, I believe the evil get it back ten-fold.
Tell the new owners, luck, and I hope all their hard knocks are behind them.
:mad:

Way to go, Attie! Give that rat of a person the 1-2 punch where it hurts! I truly believe what goes around, comes around. She'll get what's coming. Best of luck to Jill and Chris (and you!).

Gday mate I am very proud of you something similar happen to me with a restaurant I bought I inherited the other owners bills almost put me under before I could get started. I have all ways said when that ole blister dies they will put her in the ground with a wrench large size.

Go for it Attie. It is a shame when good people are put upon by bad people. I do believe there is an equalizing force.

AC

Just a BTW - Don't you still have a restauraant? I thought that I saw pix of it on here.

I can't believe people like this exist. Is Brenda some sort of sociopath, I guess? That's low-down, immoral behavior. If I were you I'd slip some rat bait in her walk-in and then call the health inspector! I guess that would be sinking to her level, though.:furious:

Well, good luck... I guess I don't have to tell you that I was on Jill's side before I even heard the end of the story!;)

PS- Really didn't know how to fillet a fish in a fish shop, eh? Got your work cut out for you there!

Good luck Attie. Brenda is not a good business person. Word of mouth is a powerful tool. In some areas that would call for drastic measures (if you catch my drift).

It's all good news here, their sales have doubled and the tart down the road is starting to struggle. They need to double yet again and then it will be a good little business. By Xmas they will be grinning.

yay for tart crushing!!!!

i was thinking about this recently, wayne. i'm glad to hear that the good are winning, and the petty are getting their due.

are you still helping them?

:) Good job Attie she's got it comming. The cool thing is you can nail her without doing any wrong but just helping someone out. Can your friends take her to court for stealing? If so it will be in all the papers giving her another whammy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom