Enough Already!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are in the High Flood Alert area, so I know how you feel!! Many times I've had to come home from work, because the neighbour has rung to say "Les the waves are lapping round you front door!!" Ugh, good job our son's a carpet fitter, keeps him busy!! But it's no joke.

ugghh.....Les.........you're lucky your son is a carpet fitter.......he doesn't happen to unclog toilets, too? ;);)

Just be glad it's barf and it didn't come from the other end. Dog decided the family room was the perfect spot.. eeeewwww and yuk, yuk,yuk
kadesma
my friend's dog did the same thing only it was from being old and incontinent---------he went from one end of the living room to the other end even managing to splash it up against the walls........she was in control and I went and bought her some carpet shampoo while she used up what little she had left......poor Brownie had to be put down a week later as he also had quit eating..........I held her hand and cried with her as she was in pain even though I wasn't overly fond of him very much.............

Oh wow, Laurie!! I can't believe something else is happening to you!! This is awful!
I'm so sorry that you are going through yet another problem. I think about you all the time and I hope my prayers start to help!!

Thanks, everyone. The insurance adjuster and the restoration project manager are both ignoring our calls and our emails. All they need to do is call and arrange the last piece of asbestos flooring taken out of our unusable ensuite then call and let the flooring company know they can go back in and arrange a plumber after that. Three phone calls!

I have been patient, but I am loosing that now. But I am not going to lose my temper. It will all work out.....someday.

Thanks Attie. I am just happy that we have a roof over our heads. Good friends had their house burn down completely and they lost everything in September and the builders are just going to start construction next month. Thankfully they have a place to stay, but it has been difficult.

Lose it, Laurie, and demand that they start immediately..........use your infirmity as an excuse for them to get on the stick.........and practice crying real tears.......I can cry on a dime ....I think of my mother .............I know........crass..........good luck, my dear........

Back
Top Bottom