Ever been the ONLY one online at DC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
please to enjoy your traditional chopsticks, y'all.

dang it. where's my shotgun? a-yunt bea killed my joke.

Most of the traditional disposable chopsticks are made in Georgia now.

Strange but, true! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I think they should start putting fortunes in Vidalia onions. Maybe they would find a way to grow them year round then :)

the fortune that came with my schezuan pork lunch today reads, "this could be an almost perfect day. enjoy it." what? the very best i can do with that is to ALMOST enjoy it! sheesh....

Last edited:
the fortune that came with my schezuan pork lunch today reads, "this could be an almost perfect day. enjoy it." what? the very best i can do with that is to ALMOST enjoy it! sheesh....

It all depends on what you consider to be an "almost" perfect day. Do tell.

When I am online generally very few remain online. just now only 20 members are online. I never been online alone, but three or four years ago I was online with only five members.

When I am online generally very few remain online. just now only 20 members are online. I never been online alone, but three or four years ago I was online with only five members.

That's because you live clear over there, Radhuni! Not only the other side, but the other hemisphere, too! We are just glad for the times you can come and show us pictures of your darling daughter.

That's because you live clear over there, Radhuni! Not only the other side, but the other hemisphere, too! We are just glad for the times you can come and show us pictures of your darling daughter.

Thank you so much.

I sincerely thank you all that you never let me feel alien in DC.

Thank you so much.

I sincerely thank you all that you never let me feel alien in DC.

That's the great thing about DC Radhuni, none of us has to feel "alien" we can all come together here with our different cultures, ideas, beliefs and Experiences and share our love of cooking and food, we can learn something, maybe teach something and most of all make new friends!

Since I am a night owl, and I am on the west coast of the US, I feel like I am on here alone sometimes, but I know even though many on the east coast of North America are sleeping (not you Taxy) lol! ;), many from other continents are up and about ;) and probably keeping me company.

Somebunny said:
That's the great thing about DC Radhuni, none of us has to feel "alien" we can all come together here with our different cultures, ideas, beliefs and Experiences and share our love of cooking and food, we can learn something, maybe teach something and most of all make new friends!

Well said!!!!

Very true.

Now only 9 members are online except me.

Back
Top Bottom