Ever wonder why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why you always notice you're out of gas right after you pass the last gas station on the way home?

why... the person in front of you in the grocery checkout waits until everything is scanned before they start looking in their purse for their checkbook/coupons/pennies.

Why when you were little you tried to stay up as late as you could and now as an adult you try to make it to bed ASAP every night?

The Z said:
why... the person in front of you in the grocery checkout waits until everything is scanned before they start looking in their purse for their checkbook/coupons/pennies.
I seem to often be behind the folks who are all but done their transaction when they recalle that they forgot eggs, oranges, etc and run back to get (at the back opposite corner of the store)...But unless I'm in a mad rush I'm not usually one to be phased by check out lines :)

They always seem to have something that doesn't scan right or something... I try to select the line that has the greatest liklihood of expedience, but then get tripped up either by the slowness of the customer or some technical difficulty.

(maybe I'm always in a mad rush - I like to browse and shop in the market, but when I'm ready to check out I'm ready to check out)

You sit at the puter all day when there are a million things that need to done?

wasabi said:
You sit at the puter all day when there are a million things that need to done?

YES!!!! I keep saying "ok... I have to go... and then I post a million more posts! You people are too cool to leave"

urmaniac13 said:
why all those Murphy's Laws are so frighteningly true?
That is so true, it's scarey! :ohmy::mellow:

Why in Disney cartoons Mickey has a dog for a best friend (Goofy) and a dog as a pet (Pluto)....How did some of the dogs get human characterists and some remained as animals?

why some people think life is dull and boring, when there's so much to do and see and BE?

kimbaby said:
why... when you wear white you always get something on it (like dirt,food,ect...) ?
Do you know that I wrote a creative writing paper on that topic in grade school and got an A...Too bad I've long since lost any copies I might have had, it was cute :)

Why when you want to buy something second-hand everything is listed for an arm and a leg, but when you want to sell an item you can almost never get your asking price and end up taking much less than you hoped for? :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom