Ever wonder why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why-you love what's bad for you and hate what's good?

kadesma:LOL:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is a boxing ring square?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is it that to stop Windows 95 or 98, you have to click on "Start"?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes? Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why do you need a driver's license to buy booze when you can't drink and drive?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]Why did kamakazi pilots wear crash helmets?[/FONT]

And last, but not least:

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?!?

I want to be Bill

Bill Gates We own the road. We own the chicken. It's none of your **** business.

no matter which end you try first the garbage bag won't open ?

no matter what color bubble bath you choose the bubbles are always white ?

you drive in a parkway and park in a driveway ?

RMS said:
Why I am always missing one ingredient for a recipe?

RMS, are you saying your one ingredient short of a recipe? :LOL:
Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Why is it you never see a blue car on the road until you buy one?

~ Raven ~

Why when you've got plenty of time to spare the bus is on time or even early, but when you have to be some where urgently it's always late!:mad: :LOL:

why do I wake up so early if I could sleep until lunchtime?
And why do I never wake up that early during the week when it is time to get up??

Back
Top Bottom