Every 3rd letter starts a new food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is getting repetitive and I think it is because we are using the third letter of the words. We keep ending up with a,e,c,v. Maybe we should try using the fourth letter of the word...what do you think?

This is getting repetitive and I think it is because we are using the third letter of the words. We keep ending up with a,e,c,v. Maybe we should try using the fourth letter of the word...what do you think?

sounds ok to me.

Simon, since you started this thread should we ask a moderator to change the name of it or do you think we should just start a new thread? I don't want to hijack your thread.

Simon, since you started this thread should we ask a moderator to change the name of it or do you think we should just start a new thread? I don't want to hijack your thread.

My only question is what about the 3 letter words?

I am not at all worried about "hijacking the thread" I am pretty easy going about everything.:)

My only question is what about the 3 letter words?

I am not at all worried about "hijacking the thread" I am pretty easy going about everything.:)
I guess we couldn't use them but there aren't that many are there? I mean other than pie.

Is there a moderator out ther who can change the name of the thread to something like "Every fourth letter is a new food?" If no one minds I will start with the fourth letter.

turkey
So the next food should start with k.

Krumekaka

If noone objects I will start a different thread with the 4th letter of each word.

Back
Top Bottom