Every cloud has a silver lining.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cloud happened in 2004 when I left my job of 9 years without having another lined up. It was not something I had planned for but the situation there had gotten to the breaking point. The silver lining is that it gave me time to go back to school and learn sign language and become an interpreter.

''Every cloud has a silver lining,
but you'll only see the silver shining,
when you move your butt and stop whining! ''

I love this quote, which somebody posted on this same discussion, which I also put also on another site. :)

Last edited:
''Every cloud has a silver lining,
but you'll only see the silver shining,
when you move your butt and stop whining! ''

I love this quote, which somebody posted on this same discussion, which I also put also on another site. :)

I'm not whining...just no silver lining at this point. Shrek just got a healed up and now I have more heart problems/tests coming up for something new. You tell me that I must find the silver lining...

PF - remember that you only see the silver lining from the outside. You have to get yourself out of the cloud to see the silver.

My favorite Bible saying "and it came to pass" so it didn't come to stay. Things will get better.

PrincessFiona60 said:
As soon as it's not hanging over my head...until then, I'm fairly scared spitless.

And I don't blame you, PF. Your cloud has been much too heavy. Hope your tests come out better than you could imagine! {{{{{PF}}}}}

Last edited:
That cloud over there has a silver lining...cardio changed one medication, I need something stronger, but I can go back to eating grapefruit. Yahoo!

Interesting Post

For my husband and I, our exemplary health is the silver lining in our lives ...

Therefore, we have no clouds that do not have a solution ...

Good Post,
Margaux Cintrano.

Last edited:
Cloud
I have an expensive emergency to sort, about my apartment, located in Dublin.

Silver lining
I now have an excuse to fly to Dublin. As well as dealing with the emergency, I can visit some of my favourite haunts in Dublin, while I am there.

Cloud - I have and always will have chronic pain.

Lining - in the last year with my health problems and Dad and the pain management programs, I have learned to treasure the smallest of positives in life. It has made me a much happier camper indeed. :)

Cloud
I have an expensive emergency to sort, about my apartment, located in Dublin.

Silver lining
I now have an excuse to fly to Dublin. As well as dealing with the emergency, I can visit some of my favourite haunts in Dublin, while I am there.

Do you live in Ireland Mel?

It is not just cloudy here, it is downright dark--times have been really tough since 2007--the economy, my mom's health, etc., etc. The lining is that having chickens has really given me a new perspective on life. I got chickens so I could have a ready-source of protein. I didn't know that they would be so entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom