Extended Camp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paymaster

Sous Chef
We took our new RV to Gulf State Park and are staying here a month and a week. I fired up my Akorn Jr and did steaks the other nite.

cxs9l0bk3tte164zg.jpg

ebtfo9gbv3g37ntzg.jpg

li2pgoyhgd4auwmzg.jpg

Our camp site

bbae99889b350d3zg.jpg

w9ec6w1b4grqyw3zg.jpg

h0yu9c4f1vmua94zg.jpg

I paint rocks and hide them for folks in the area to find. Fun hobby.

72tgzpg6n75ahvyzg.jpg

Did some canvas panel painting too.

xy7z8c3welq2499zg.jpg

Good stuff. We have never gone longer than 8 days. I guess we're just wimps, but we get to missing civilization, or at least our comfortable bed, after a few days. The way it's designed, there's just no way to turn the bed in the camper into anything other than a padded slab.

i-6wnn79K-M.jpg

i-thrfqkj-M.jpg

WOW!
RVing is something that I've thought of doing
ever since we retired 11 years ago.
But I just can't get DH on board.

As for Painted Rocks *squeeee* love that one there!!

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/painted-rocks-99030.html

It's my new hobby and I'm really enjoying it.
I belong to a coupla PaintedRock groups on FB
and everyone who has relied that they'd
found one of my rocks said that it made their day.
That really warms my heart :)

Good stuff. We have never gone longer than 8 days. I guess we're just wimps, but we get to missing civilization, or at least our comfortable bed, after a few days. The way it's designed, there's just no way to turn the bed in the camper into anything other than a padded slab.

Hey, the longest I ever made it in my camper was six days, so you beat me by two. :)

CD

Attachments

• album_pic-2.php.jpeg
    album_pic-2.php.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 117
Paymaster, it looks like you have all the comforts of home, just in a different setting. Enjoy! Very nice artwork, too.

Hey, the longest I ever made it in my camper was six days...
attachment.php
But casey, I bet your body felt like it was three weeks. ;) Himself said that your camper is so small, you have to go outside to change your mind.

But casey, I bet your body felt like it was three weeks. ;) Himself said that your camper is so small, you have to go outside to change your mind.

Actually, I had a very comfortable bed, and believe it or not, air-conditioning (that took some serious backyard engineering, but it worked).

CD

Thanks Y'all! We are having a blast. We will have four grand boys here week after next! That will add to the fun!!!!

Love painting rocks. My brother got me into that. I paint them and leave them around for folks to find.

Back
Top Bottom