Extra! Extra! See all about it! Jacksonville pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
Okay, the Pictures To Prove It Tour begins today! I tried to keep the pictures in order, but my inabilty to fully grasp what I was doing may be evidenced by a distinct lack of linear motion in the slide show.

I've named all the pertinent players. Hopefully, this gives you a bit of the proof required for my membership in the lunatic of the month club.

I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed living it!

Now you'll understand why I love friday night cocktail hour so much:LOL:http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/VeraBllue/jacksonville/

Those are WONDERFUL Vera! What a beautiful family you are! Thanks for sharing them! It looks like you had a great time and I know you wouldn't have missed this chance to all be together for anything! VERY nice!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful celebration with all of us. Your parents are lovely!:)

Vera, what a lovely family! It looks like you are all having a blast. I envy all of you with big families.

Half Baked said:
Vera, what a lovely family! It looks like you are all having a blast. I envy all of you with big families.

Big??? Lou is the tallest one, and he's not related! hehehe..

Was your mother a child bride? There's no way she has been married for 50 years! She looks great! Good genetics in your family, except for the Lilliputian thing

Alix said:
Was your mother a child bride? There's no way she has been married for 50 years! She looks great! Good genetics in your family, except for the Lilliputian thing

I agree Alix...:)

Vera, your mum is beautiful and dad aint 1/2 bad either!
Wonderful to see a happy family with genuine smiley faces. It is very obvious that a fantastic time was had by all. :cool:

Vera thank you so much for sharing the wonderful pictures! You and your family are lovely and Alix is right - your mother must have been a child bride! Everyone looks like they are having so much fun. The house is beautiful, and the food looked really yummy.:):)

OT: Must say red heads rock!!! Gotta tell ya, I'm sitting in the car waiting for Bob, a gal walks by the car with the same great curly hair you have - in varying shades of black, purple, and pink. You know - I actually thought - for one brief moment - nah! Am still thinking about the pink though!

Both Mom and Dad were 20 years old when they got married, both born in 1936, married 20 years later. They knew each other from when they were 14. After graduation, my dad did a 2 year tour of the army, like most of the kids back then. They married when his tour was over.

Back
Top Bottom