Fake Chicken That Could Fool a Hen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not sure I understand the premise behind it either. As far as vegetarians and/or vegans are concerned, they certainly have a right to eat as they see fit. I always thought that they didn't eat meat because it involved killing a living creature. If that is true, (and I really don't know if it is true) why in the world would they be likely to eat something that looks like meat? Most of the vegans I know are horrified to even be near meat. Granted, I am only acquainted with a few folks who are vegetarians and a smaller number who claim to be vegan.
On the other hand, maybe I am missing the point about this "chicken" meat.

My molars have a purpose beside making my denstist rich. They are for chewing meat. And not fake meat. :yum:

I think the molars are more for grinding, BUT the incisors are for cutting meat/flesh. Either way, meat is part of a balanced diet, and provides the calories our brains need to keep firing. If we were still all herbivorous, it's argued we wouldn't have evolved to what we are. . .we would have been foraging for food all the time.

As a great friend once said to me, "There is a place for all of Gods Creatures, right in between the potatoes and the gravy". lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom