Family Feud - Need some numbers ... Help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JMediger

Head Chef
Hello All,
Every year, my husband and I host a Christmas party for his Realty Office and every year (to everyone's enjoyment) we make them play a game :rolleyes:. This year, we are doing a Family Feud style game but we need some help with numbers / values for the final speed round. Below, I have listed our final 6 questions and the responses we've come up with. If you could please take a moment and rank each response (in parenthesis) to the given questions, I would GREATLY appreciate it! Also, if you have another answer that is common or others mention, I would include that as well. If you are interested, I need your response by Sunday (12/09) night.

1. Besides San Francisco name a city in the US that begins with the word San. (San Diego, San Jose, San Antonio, San Rafael)

2. Name a term used in [American] football. (touchdown, punt, fieldgoal, pass, fumble, kick)

3. Name a musician who goes by one name. (Madonna, Sting, Jewel, Mozart, Pink, Fergie)

4. Name something you'd buy for more than a thousand dollars. (house, car, boat, motorcycle, RV, jewelry)

5. Name something you do in front of your spouse that you probably never did when you were dating. (undress, fart, burp, swear, no makeup / shave, not do your hair)

6. Name something you need to play Scrabble(TM). (letter tiles, game board, tile tray, dictionary, paper, pencil)

Thank you!
JMediger

(edited for spelling ... thank you jeekinz)

Last edited:
#3 Cher

#4 Appliance, vacation, furniture

#5 Cook, use the bathroom with the door open

#6 is a no brainer
#1 San Bernadino

1. Besides San Francisco name a city in the US that begins with the word San. (San Dielgo, San Jose, San Antonio, San Rafael)

Where's San Dielgo? It's Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart :ermm:

#5 Buy crap...motorcycles.:LOL:

Last edited:
It's Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart :ermm:

I know but most people refer to him simply as "Mozart" ... we are trying to give them as many chances at points as possible so have tried to come up with responses that would give them options.

(edited to hopefully not sound as snippy as my original reply ... sorry!)

Last edited:
#3 Cher ...

#1 San Bernadino

Thank you! For the other questions, how would you rank the answers I alreay have ... like which would you say was the number one answer, #2, 3, etc...

Thank you both for your responses!

1. Besides San Francisco name a city in the US that begins with the word San. (San Diego, San Jose, San Antonio, San Rafael)
San Juan Capistrano, San Bernardino, San Pedro, San Ysidro, San Juan, San Isidro (TX), San Felipe

2. Name a term used in [American] football. (touchdown, punt, field goal, pass, fumble, kick)
Pass interference, personal foul, red zone, half time, two minute warning, quarter, quarter back, tight end, side line, end zone, (it's a big category if you watch the game religiously), face mask, punt return, kick off, point after, rush, blitz, interception, offsides, pocket, line of scrimmage, instant replay, challenge, timeout, (should I keep going?) shotgun, huddle, audible, safety, touchback, two point conversion, out of bounds, off sides, sack.....

3. Name a musician who goes by one name. (Madonna, Sting, Jewel, Mozart, Pink, Fergie) as has been said Cher, plus Bono, Beethoven

4. Name something you'd buy for more than a thousand dollars. (house, car, boat, motorcycle, RV, jewelry) Computer, high-def television, stereo system, vacation package

5. Name something you do in front of your spouse that you probably never did when you were dating. (undress, fart, burp, swear, no makeup / shave, not do your hair)
Pee (fyi ~ I would undress in front of anyone I dated and I've never dated anyone that wouldn't shave in front of me. Heck, guys shave in their cars in California).

6. Name something you need to play Scrabble(TM). (letter tiles, game board, tile tray, dictionary, paper, pencil) valium and a stiff drink, also declaration of martial law and my father paying my rent for a year.

Last edited:
#1 San Diego,San Antonio
#2 Touchdown, fumble, pass
#3 Madonna, Cher, Sting
#4 Car, four wheeler,boat
#5 Pee, spit
#6 Gameboard, letters,pencil/pen

If you listed them here in the order they were thought of then that would be they way I would rank them. Chances are you came up with the answers in pretty much the same order as most people. I really don't have new answers since the ones I thought of have already been mentioned. Hope this helps and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom