Famous Deaths of 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Famous Deaths of 2005 :(

Don Adams
Bob Denver
William Rehnquist
Peter Jennings
James Doohan :(
June Haver
Anne Bancroft
Frank Gorshin
Luther Vandross
Eddie Albert :(
Sir John Mills
Prince Rainier
Pope John Paul II :(
Frank Perdue
Terri Schiavo :(
Johnnie Cochran
Barney Martin
John DeLorean
Chris LeDoux
Sandra Dee
Nicole DeHuff - age 30 (meet the parents actress)
Arthur Miller
John Vernon
Johnny Carson :(
Virginia Mayo
Will Eisner

wow so many people...

i didn't know about this one though :

Nicole DeHuff - age 30
what happened ?

either way may they all rest in peace

A lot of good people! They have given us hours of entertainment in their individual ways, they have left their mark, an inprint on life and will be remembered.

I would only suggest that there are several others on the list who would have deserved a ":(", but I guess we all have our favorites, huh? And... without stirring up a hornet's nest - - was Terri Schaivo's death sadder in some way than the loss of Chris LeDeux, Luther Vandross, Anne Bancroft, Peter Jennings, etc, etc?

Your funny Z..."without stirring up a hornets nest" sheesh! Wide open baby!!! I personally think they should have let her go to peace ALONG tiem ago!!! Who would want to live that kind of life. Certainly not me. Whats the worth? What do you get out of it if you were her? Im glad shes at peace now! I know some may jump down on me but you know, would you really want to just sit in a chair for how many years staring not being able to communicate...come on! How many o f you could honestly turn to your dearest ones and say..."You know, if for some reason I can never talk, walk, take care of myself, I really want to stay alive because I wont know really whats going on but I really wouldnt want to die, Id like to be miserable all the time, not to mention punishing you!" Ok maybe not like that, sorry too offend....but really you have to be honest.....I would never wish that upon my family. EVER!!! If I was crippled, ok, it's different than being completely gone. I had a friend that was shot in the head at age 13....his family made the right choice by pulling the plug. His mom at that time had been in a wheel chair for years, she had MS and bad...she would not let her son go thru what she went thru, and she was understanding things, she just knew....he was brain dead......Why??? I could never do that to a loved one...>EVER!

middie said:
wow so many people...

Nicole DeHuff - age 30
what happened ?

Yes what did happen? Any one know? I will miss Chris Ledoux......awww, ok and many others........:(

middie said:
wow so many people...

Nicole DeHuff - age 30
what happened ?

I think I remember the cause of death to be Pneumonia.

tancowgirl2000 said:
Your funny Z..."without stirring up a hornets nest" sheesh! Wide open baby!!! I personally think they should have let her go to peace ALONG tiem ago!!! Who would want to live that kind of life. Certainly not me. Whats the worth? What do you get out of it if you were her? Im glad shes at peace now! I know some may jump down on me but you know, would you really want to just sit in a chair for how many years staring not being able to communicate...come on! How many o f you could honestly turn to your dearest ones and say..."You know, if for some reason I can never talk, walk, take care of myself, I really want to stay alive because I wont know really whats going on but I really wouldnt want to die, Id like to be miserable all the time, not to mention punishing you!" Ok maybe not like that, sorry too offend....but really you have to be honest.....I would never wish that upon my family. EVER!!! If I was crippled, ok, it's different than being completely gone. I had a friend that was shot in the head at age 13....his family made the right choice by pulling the plug. His mom at that time had been in a wheel chair for years, she had MS and bad...she would not let her son go thru what she went thru, and she was understanding things, she just knew....he was brain dead......Why??? I could never do that to a loved one...>EVER!
I thought it was sad and that if the parents wanted to take care of her, then let them, BUT, after hearing all of it and reading, I wish she had gone sooner also.

Guys..... STOP with the Terri Schivo thing!!! PLEASE! We beat the heck out of this months ago. Plus, this isnt the forum to talk in depth about it. You KNOW I am the all supreme knower of whats right! errrrrrrrr........... um. Ok...... just stop talking about this subject! If you cant help yourselves, take a pillow hug it until you feel better. Thats what MJ does! :mrgreen:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Guys..... STOP with the Terri Schivo thing!!! PLEASE! We beat the heck out of this months ago. Plus, this isnt the forum to talk in depth about it. You KNOW I am the all supreme knower of whats right! errrrrrrrr........... um. Ok...... just stop talking about this subject! If you cant help yourselves, take a pillow hug it until you feel better. Thats what MJ does! :mrgreen:
:shock:
Ahh.... Thanks for posting that Sushi. :LOL:

You have a good point DS. We don't want to lock this thread - or any thread if we can help it.:)

Last edited:
Sandra Dee was my first love (although Hailey Mills was a close second). Humm ... maybe I have them reversed ...???

Anne Bancroft was my first serious "mature" love. Maybe I watched "The Graduate" too many times?

I use the "-DEADLY SUSHI- is banned" pillow.:-p
okie dokie......
12.gif

Sorry you all....I got worked up at somehting long done and said...now with that said, about those pillows????:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom