Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phinz said:
That's Young Frankenstein.

Here's a gimme: "A man takes a drop too much once in a while, it's only human nature."

Oooh my. I can't believe it.....you got one wrong!:)

"It's Twue, it's twue" was from Blazing Saddles wasn't it?

(Yours is from the African Queen by the way.)

Yes it was Blazing Saddles. Madeleine Khan (sp?) was referring to the size of...well...you get the picture.

Ken, you're up. Do you want to go for a double and do phinz's too?

That's Stand By Me. Another great one!

A guilty pleasure for me: "This is the eighties. If you can achieve puberty, you can achieve a past."

phinz said:
That's Stand By Me. Another great one!

A guilty pleasure for me: "This is the eighties. If you can achieve puberty, you can achieve a past."

Steel Magnolias. yikes.:)

"You have the whitest white-part-of-the-eyes I've ever seen. Do you floss?"

Ken said:
Shrek

"HEAD! PANTS! NOW!"

So I Married an Ax Murderer

I'm too lazy to see if I've done this one already or not, but it is one of my favourites.

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

Bill and Ted's excellent Adventure
(PS - just drove by the circle K in San Dimas yesterday)

I'm all outta quotes...someone else think of one...

that's from "clerks".

"now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. i mean plumb, mad-dog mean."

Clint Eastwood right buckytom? I'm fresh out of quotes too, so I'll let someone else answer this baby, just bumping it up.

buckytom said:
that's from "clerks".

"now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. i mean plumb, mad-dog mean."

The Outlaw Josey Wales

"I mean, there are two Darren Stevens, right? Dick York and Dick Sargeant. Yeah, right, as if we wouldn't notice! Oh hold on: Dick York, Dick Sergeant, Sergeant York... Wow, thats weird!"

Ken said:
The Outlaw Josey Wales

"I mean, there are two Darren Stevens, right? Dick York and Dick Sargeant. Yeah, right, as if we wouldn't notice! Oh hold on: Dick York, Dick Sergeant, Sergeant York... Wow, thats weird!"

Ok, I left this for a couple of days since you complained that I am doing all of yours. Its Wayne's World.

Quote: "Don't look at me. I aint biting no more butts"

Alix said:
Ok, I left this for a couple of days since you complained that I am doing all of yours. Its Wayne's World.

Quote: "Don't look at me. I aint biting no more butts"

Mulan

"This is just a delay -- all major theme parks have delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked."
"Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."

Jurassic Park

"Look son, being a good shot, being quick with a pistol, that don't do no harm, but it don't mean much next to being cool-headed."

Back
Top Bottom