Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phinz said:
"Look son, being a good shot, being quick with a pistol, that don't do no harm, but it don't mean much next to being cool-headed."

Unforgiven

"All dames are alike: they reach down your throat and they can grab your heart, pull it out and they throw it on the floor, step on it with their high heels, spit on it, shove it in the oven and cook the **** out of it. Then they slice it into little pieces, slam it on a hunk of toast, and serve it to you and then expect you to say, "Thanks, honey, it was delicious."

Dead Men don't wear Plaid.

(are we the only ones playing anymore? If we are, I am going to have to break down and start Googling for really hard ones for you Ken)

Quote:"You're a little scary you know...Brilliant, but scary."

okay, I've heard my son say this, so I'm guessing it's from one of the Harry Potter films.

One of my all time favs: Quote: Bedsheets! Who invited that kid?

"You know, I'm so glad I never got involved with you. I just would have ended up being some woman you had to get up out of bed and leave at 3:00 in the morning and go clean your andirons, and you don't even have a fireplace, not that I would know this."

Alix said:
"You know, I'm so glad I never got involved with you. I just would have ended up being some woman you had to get up out of bed and leave at 3:00 in the morning and go clean your andirons, and you don't even have a fireplace, not that I would know this."

When Harry Met Sally

"I'm picking out a Thermos for you. Not an ordinary Thermos for you. But the extra best Thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in."

Parenthood.

"You know, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - heck, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any (edited for content) be a father.

Alix said:
Parenthood.

"You know, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - heck, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any (edited for content) be a father.

Getting cute are you? :)
Again...from Parenthood.

"Excuse me. May I go to the bathroom first?
" Of course you may."
"Thank you."

Ken said:
Getting cute are you? :)
Again...from Parenthood.

"Excuse me. May I go to the bathroom first?
" Of course you may."
"Thank you."

That's Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

How about this one "I ain't got time to bleed"

John

ok, sorry i'm late. here's one: "maybe you can suggest something. as a matter of fact, you do suggest something. to me you suggest a baboon."

I cheated. But here are some of the WORST lines in movie history.

"Visits? That would indicate visitors."
--Army captain learning of alien visits in Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959)

"When I'm sitting here with you, I don't even think about the slime people."
--Hero to heroine in The Slime People (1962)

"Suck the coffin mushroom now."
--The Ultimate Vampire (1991)

"This is bad."
--Leonardo DiCaprio as the you-know-what hits the you-know-what in Titanic (1997)

Back
Top Bottom