Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
ok, sorry i'm late. here's one: "maybe you can suggest something. as a matter of fact, you do suggest something. to me you suggest a baboon."

Duck Soup

"What you need is a good bodyguard. "
" What I need is a good body. The one I've got isn't worth guarding."

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I cheated. But here are some of the WORST lines in movie history.

I nominate "I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi...."

You think? What gave you that idea? I about lost it laughing the first time I heard that line. :ROFLMAO:

Ken said:
Dr. Strangelove

"No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!"

Crap, now I have to admit to having seen Howard the Duck. I was hoping somebody else would get it first! :wacko:

"People train goes out of... Stubbsville."

John

ronjohn55 said:
Crap, now I have to admit to having seen Howard the Duck. I was hoping somebody else would get it first! :wacko:
You made me LOL ronjohn...I was leaving it alone for the same reason! And bump to the quote.

ronjohn55 said:

John

ronjohn55 said:

John

One of my favorite parts of the movie.....Planes, Trains & Automobiles.

"But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing."

Ken you are killing me here. THAT is my favourite line in that movie!! Someone else answer quick...I am still trying to jump start my brain and think of a quote.

Here's Ken's quote again.

"But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing."

this one's tailor made for me: it's from "uncle buck".

gimme a second to come up with one.

ok, here's one: "you know what they say. nothing ventured, uhh, nothing ventured!"

Last edited:
buckytom said:
this one's tailor made for me: it's from "uncle buck".

gimme a second to come up with one.

ok, here's one: "you know what they say. nothing ventured, uhh, nothing ventured!"

Let it Ride - Man, haven't seen that in years!

How about this:

"We mock what we don't understand"

John

lol, "spies like us".

ok : "how can you shoot women and children?......you just don't lead 'em as much!!!"

buckytom said:
lol, "spies like us".

ok : "how can you shoot women and children?......you just don't lead 'em as much!!!"

Full Metal Jacket

How about this one?

"Pontoon boat? Whaddya going to do with a pontoon boat? Retake Omaha Beach? "

John

ronjohn55 said:
"Pontoon boat? Whaddya going to do with a pontoon boat? Retake Omaha Beach? "

John

The Great Outdoors? Or is it Summer Rental? I get those two confused.

"Fat guy in a little coat!"

Alix said:
The Great Outdoors? Or is it Summer Rental? I get those two confused.

"Fat guy in a little coat!"

Tommy Boy

"I think I should warn you all, when a vampire buys it, it's never a pretty sight. No two blood suckers go out the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode. But, all will try and take you with them."

The Lost Boys

"In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom