Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ken said:
Ya,guess away sweetie!

Thank You Ken, I think I will is it from ...............
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ?

("Well that's simply the way they talk here. Nobody pays any attention to you unless you swear every other word.") JAMES T.KIRK

OK Heres Mine
"Can you see around corners?
No, no, only through walls
"

Last edited:
The Invisible Boy

"
Underestimated from day one. You'd never think I was a master of the universe, now would ya?"

Last edited:
vagriller said:
The Invisible Boy

"
Underestimated from day one. You'd never think I was a master of the universe, now would ya?"

The Devil's Advocate.

"You can't really dust for vomit."

This is Spinal Tap

"This whole area here is called Crabbe Town. We've got a brothel down there above the saloon. And right down there further along I'm thinking of building a French Quarter. I've actually got a bit of French blood."

Last edited:
vagriller said:
This is Spinal Tap

"This whole area here is called Crabbe Town. We've got a brothel down there above the saloon. And right down there further along I'm thinking of building a French Quarter. I've actually got a bit of French blood."

A Mighty Wind.

"Don't look him in the eye! It challenges him! He doesn't like that!"

vagriller said:
Best in Show

"I haven't met anyone that I didn't become friends with... eventally."

The Man.

Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight, Will? It appears quite black.

Manhunter!

"You're legally allowed to drink now so we figured the best thing for you was a car."

Last edited:
vagriller said:
Manhunter!

"You're legally allowed to drink now so we figured the best thing for you was a car."

Good Will Hunting.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Easy, Blues Brothers.

here is a long one, edited for DC standards...

Ooh but I still smell her. Women. What could you say? Who made 'em? God must've been a genius. Hair. They that hair's everything you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls and just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips. And when they touched yours were like that first swallow of wine after you just crossed the desert. T&&. Big ones, little ones, staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing... Are you listenin' to me son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.

L.A. Story

I have learned a thing that you haven't. There are some things worth having... but they come at a price, and I want to be one of them.

Please skip by my post and continue the game. I'm confused, though. I thought someone had to guess the first one before we could move on. In that case, we would still be on "I'm Your Huckleberry." I was going to guess "Breakfast at Tiffany's," but I don't know whether that's right or not.

Are we supposed to wait until someone gives the right answer, or are we supposed to take a guess and move on? Thanks!

Anne said:
Please skip by my post and continue the game. I'm confused, though. I thought someone had to guess the first one before we could move on. In that case, we would still be on "I'm Your Huckleberry." I was going to guess "Breakfast at Tiffany's," but I don't know whether that's right or not.

Are we supposed to wait until someone gives the right answer, or are we supposed to take a guess and move on? Thanks!

Anne the quote ( I'm your Huckleberry ) was answered its from the movie "Tombstone" I hope that helps. If you know you are right you can say the answer of which movie it was then ......
Put your Quote up.
Most people look these up on the internet so they know they have the right answer.
I hope that helps a little, some of these people are really good at this.
Please join in and have fun Anne, Have a "MAIDRITE DAY" . :chef:

ok I think its Chopstix Quote last .......
ChopstixL.A. Story

I have learned a thing that you haven't. There are some things worth having... but they come at a price, and I want to be one of them.

Maidrite said:
ok I think its Chopstix Quote last .......
ChopstixL.A. Story

Out of Africa

"All right, I'm late. I ran oughta gas! The gage is broken. Rough neighborhood too. Good thing I was wearing neutral gang colors. Might've had to rip out my nine and bust a cap! My mind on my money and my money on my mind!"

Last edited:
vagriller said:
Out of Africa

"All right, I'm late. I ran oughta gas! The gage is broken. Rough neighborhood too. Good thing I was wearing neutral gang colors. Might've had to rip out my nine and bust a cap! My mind on my money and my money on my mind!"

Liar, Liar.

"Al, you ever find yourself getting completely smothered by someone?"

vagriller said:
Play Misty for Me

"I got shoes older than you, kid; and tougher, too."

Knockaround Guys.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to burst through your chest."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom