Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Platoon. :sick: :sick:

"My family's been having nothing but trouble with immigrants ever since they come to this country! "

Alix said:
Platoon. :sick: :sick:

"My family's been having nothing but trouble with immigrants ever since they come to this country! "

Finian's Rainbow :sick: :sick: :sick:

"Only two kinds of people are gonna stay on this beach: those that are already dead and those that are gonna die. Now get off your butts."

GEEZ! Enough war crap already or I am going to break out the big guns!

The Longest Day.

"All right, wise guys. Now you listen to me. All of ya! You hoodlums don't own these streets. And I've had all the roughhouse I'm gonna put up with around here! You wanna kill each other, kill each other! But you ain't gonna do it on my beat. Are there any questions?"

Alix said:
GEEZ! Enough war crap already or I am going to break out the big guns!

The Longest Day.

"All right, wise guys. Now you listen to me. All of ya! You hoodlums don't own these streets. And I've had all the roughhouse I'm gonna put up with around here! You wanna kill each other, kill each other! But you ain't gonna do it on my beat. Are there any questions?"
West Side Story:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :)

"If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right. I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, too, cause I'm crazy."

Better than a war flick.

UHF

"Why are they doing this? Why are they doing this? They said when you got here, the whole thing started. Who are you? What are you? Where did you come from? I think you're the cause of all this. I think you're evil! EVIL!"

Alix said:
Better than a war flick.

UHF

"Why are they doing this? Why are they doing this? They said when you got here, the whole thing started. Who are you? What are you? Where did you come from? I think you're the cause of all this. I think you're evil! EVIL!"

Da Birds.:)

"Work it, own it, sell it!"

Birdcage

"If I had my wish I'd be out of this gloomy place right away. If I really had my wish I'd be sitting on top of a gooseberry pie as big as a mountain. No, that's a bit greedy. I'll settle for one as big as a house."

Alix said:
Birdcage

"If I had my wish I'd be out of this gloomy place right away. If I really had my wish I'd be sitting on top of a gooseberry pie as big as a mountain. No, that's a bit greedy. I'll settle for one as big as a house."

Krull? Man, you're scraping.....:)

"Are you kidding? Your guy's got a camera. Mine's got a flamethrower."

Alright:mad::mad:, who are you two?? Secret movie police??? I always considered I was quite good at quoting movies, but I have to admit, the two of you have me baffled more oft than not. I simply do not know where you get what you get, nor how you can both know the same movies....unless...

Is there something to the fact that you both have 'Edmonton' listed beneath your avatar?

I simply must know....and you must tell me...I must insist:ermm:

Vera, Ken and I are married. LOL. When he is bored at work he signs on here to torment me. We have watched a LOT of movies, but aren't as good as we appear. When we are stuck we look here to find the quote listed. Sometimes you can just Google it too. Takes a pretty tough one to be unGoogleable. (I just created a word!!)

Ken that last one was CHUD. Here's one I know you will like. No more musicals.

"Do you think there's someplace where we can meet that's not in silence and not in sound?"

that's "children of a lesser god."

"i wanted to see the jewel of southeast asia, i wanted to travel to far away places, meet new and interesting people.....and shoot them"

buckytom said:
that's "children of a lesser god."

"i wanted to see the jewel of southeast asia, i wanted to travel to far away places, meet new and interesting people.....and shoot them"

Full Metal Jacket

"Ringside seats to an ethnic cleansing."

Tears of the Sun. Are we going to do the musicals vs war crap again? I hope not!!:huh:

"In some ways, you're far superior to my cocker spaniel.":glare:

Alix said:
Tears of the Sun. Are we going to do the musicals vs war crap again? I hope not!!:huh:

"In some ways, you're far superior to my cocker spaniel.":glare:

Ok, ok! Enough with the musicals.....I promise...no more war movies. :)

That's White Christmas by the way.....

"Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker."

Dodgeball. (And you're lucky, things were about to take a nasty turn there!) Here's an easy one.

"Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. This would be so much easier if I wasn't COLOR-BLIND"

Alix said:
Dodgeball. (And you're lucky, things were about to take a nasty turn there!) Here's an easy one.

"Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. This would be so much easier if I wasn't COLOR-BLIND"

Shrek!

"Hasn't there been enough senseless killing? Let's have a murder that makes sense!"

Some Kind of Wonderful.

This will be heavily edited, but I think you will still be able to get it. If not, I'll post something else.
"No, I'm not okay! Do I look okay? The ****er shot me! What the ****-*** **** of a bum-**** ****hole town is this? I make a business call. I give him my card. And the hick-*** ****er shoots my foot off! ****-****ing ****!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom