Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, your turn phinz. I love that scene. I have to pause the movie to wipe tears from my eyes.

OK, here's a new one.

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in."

Alix said:
OK, here's a new one.

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in."

Second hand Lions

"I shall serve no fries before their time."

Ken said:
Second hand Lions

"I shall serve no fries before their time."

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

I'm here to cooperate with you a hundred percent. A hundred per cent.

VeraBlue said:
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

I'm here to cooperate with you a hundred percent. A hundred per cent.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.

"Well, first, I ride behind him. Then he fights. And then I pick him up off the ground."

Alix said:
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.

"Well, first, I ride behind him. Then he fights. And then I pick him up off the ground."

Man of La Mancha

"Into the mud, scum queen."

The Man with Two Brains

There's nothing more exhilirating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Alix said:
Clerks.

"Oh, Mom, back off. The last guy you dated stole our furniture. "
Parenthood.

"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! "

LMAO, I'll take that as a yes. OK,

"Such an unusual name, "Latrine." How did your family come by it?"

Alix said:
LMAO, I'll take that as a yes. OK,

"Such an unusual name, "Latrine." How did your family come by it?"

Robin Hood - Men in Tights

"Where I come from, we talk to our women. We do not drug them with plants."

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. (Thought I might get you with that one!)

"Wrong or right, they have the might, so wrong or right, they're always right, and that's wrong... right?"

Alix said:
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. (Thought I might get you with that one!)

"Wrong or right, they have the might, so wrong or right, they're always right, and that's wrong... right?"

I thought "Top Secret" at first....:)

Yours is Camelot.

"Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and a stick."

Back
Top Bottom