Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ken said:
Goonies

"The last thing I want to be remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth... You know, nothing grinds my gears worse than some chowderhead that doesn't know when to keep his big trap shut... If you catch me running off with my mouth, just give me a poke on the chubbs."

OH MY GOSH! Ken I am howling here. John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Hello Elaine, yours was Wizard of Oz. And Vera, you do very well thank you very much. You ARE allowed to "cheat" you know. If a quote stays up for a day or two then Google it and get this thread hopping again. OK, now for my quote.

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with the children. Only the governesses."

Alix said:
OH MY GOSH! Ken I am howling here. John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Hello Elaine, yours was Wizard of Oz. And Vera, you do very well thank you very much. You ARE allowed to "cheat" you know. If a quote stays up for a day or two then Google it and get this thread hopping again. OK, now for my quote.

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with the children. Only the governesses."

That's "The Sound of Music"

John

Ok, I pulled out the obscure reference file to find this film, hopefully it lasts at LEAST an hour! ;)

"I hope no one minds but I have no intention of facing this sober. "

Have at it!

John

ronjohn55 said:
Ok, I pulled out the obscure reference file to find this film, hopefully it lasts at LEAST an hour! ;)

"I hope no one minds but I have no intention of facing this sober. "

Have at it!

John

The Ice Pirates.

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."

Pirates of the Caribbean? Saw it in Italian but I remember Capt. Jack said something very much like that...

weeeee!! okay, how about this?

"You're in no position disagree with me, boy. I got a loaded .45 here. You got pimples."

I'll make it easier.

Nick: "Let me teach you one trick. If you look people in the eye, they'll never notice what you're wearing."

Dina said:
I'll make it easier.

Nick: "Let me teach you one trick. If you look people in the eye, they'll never notice what you're wearing."

The Wedding Date.

"I think God would want us to survive. Strive to live."

the Movie "Alive"

from one of my favourite movies:
"I thought all writers drank to excess & beat their wives. You know one time I secretly wanted to be a writer. "

Philidelphia Story

yes my fellow Canadian got the answer correct
the line is from the Philidelphia Story

(one of my favourite movies even though it was made long before I was born)

:)

Back
Top Bottom