Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I do. Sorry about that. I had to go to work. Be right back with one.

"The giraffes taste the same as the elephants. That's messed up."

Open Season!

(finally I got one! I hope this one hasn't been done yet)

"Six guys wearing electric orange"

Last edited:
jkath said:
Open Season!

(finally I got one! I hope this one hasn't been done yet)

"Six guys wearing electric orange"

Xanadu

"He knows a guy who knows a make-up artist on the Dukes of Hazzard, who's gonna redesign my face."

Alix said:
Perfect.

"It's easy to be you. I'll just suck the fun out of everything."

Freaky Friday

"That car is alive! You gotta believe me. It's mocking me! I'm telling you! That car is alive! Look! It's doing it again!"

oh dear! I thought I wasn't right..whoops! Sorry guys!

Back to the movies....
Alix, you'd better get this one!

"and I am the Earl of Preston"

Bill and teds excellent adventure!

"Is that what this is about? Is that why my chicken dinner is drying out in the oven?"

pssssssssst....Clutch, yes you were right, but you have to wait for the poster to say you were before you post the next line.

But, yes, you got it, so on you go.

jkath said:
pssssssssst....Clutch, yes you were right, but you have to wait for the poster to say you were before you post the next line.

But, yes, you got it, so on you go.

Sorry, everyone else on that page seemed to just post their lines. I knew I was right cause I just watched that movie like 3 days ago!

Here's mine:

"Is that what this is about? Is that why my chicken dinner is drying out in the oven?"

Yep! I have

Edit: The forum yelled at me. I couldn't just answer yep. I had to make it 10 characters long. That's all I got out before the forum posted my response. I just got owned by the forum. :ohmy: :(

Jeekins, this one is too obscure methinks. Can you give us another one to get this game going again?

Back
Top Bottom