Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Bugs, how about I post one, you guess and we'll resurrect this baby?

"You're going the right way for a smacked bottom"

I normally don't do these cuz I can never get them... but I just so happen to know this one.... I think....

Shrek?

Ok.... I will assume I got this right and try to bring this game back to life!!!!

"Sounds like somebody has the case of the 'Mondays'!"

Ok.... I will assume I got this right and try to bring this game back to life!!!!

"Sounds like somebody has the case of the 'Mondays'!"

Sorry sattie! I must have missed that! You were exactly right. And is yours from Office Space?

OK, Sattie, I'm going to assume my guess was right and post a new line to guess.

"I'm madly in love with you and it's not because of your brains or your personality"

Yea, you got it right Alix! Sorry, was not sure if this was going to revive or not!

Did you laugh your butt off? I loved that movie. I thought I was going to die when she dedicated her dancing to her Grampa. LMAO!!!

You're up Renee.

"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet of them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; leave me my name!"

Actually, I remembered it from the novel!! But I agree with you on DDL. Major hunk!!!!

OMFG!!!! Muzzlet, I just checked your 360 Yahoo site and saw the link to Jonathan Fin. MY GOD, LMFAO!!!!!!!! He is crazy and insanely funny! Thanks for that!

Have you ever heard of a similar guy called Paul Thorn? A bit tamer than Fin, but still funny!

GrillingFool, save that one! Its a good one. You have to guess the quote above to be the next to post a quote. Guess muzzlets quote and then post yours again.

Glad you liked it Keltin, he's a major hoot!! The worst part is, I keeping hearing the chorus in my head! And not exactly "sing-along" material!!! Never heard of Paul Thorn, but will definitely check it out.

Glad you liked it Keltin, he's a major hoot!! The worst part is, I keeping hearing the chorus in my head! And not exactly "sing-along" material!!! Never heard of Paul Thorn, but will definitely check it out.

I know what you mean! LOL! :LOL:

That "protest" song is actually done really well and is rather catchy......oh lord! :ROFLMAO:

Paul Thorn's best is "It's been a great day". Check it out! Burning Down the Trailer Park is also great!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom