Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
You've got me stumped, phinz! hint?

and while we're waiting..........

Quote: "It was a run-by fruiting"

Penelope Spheeris flick. It also had Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers, as well as Lee Ving of Fear in it. (She has this habit of using punk/alt stars in her movies.)

Lee Ving was named after a town in Montana in this one. He was just plain mean with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

"Nice country, man. It's kinda like a Road Runner cartoon. Meep-meep!... I mean, it's kinda creepy, like there's too much open space. Do you feel that?"

This one? I'm stumped. Where's Ken when you need him?

Alix said:
"Nice country, man. It's kinda like a Road Runner cartoon. Meep-meep!... I mean, it's kinda creepy, like there's too much open space. Do you feel that?"

This one? I'm stumped. Where's Ken when you need him?

Yup. That one. I gave a hint: Penelope Spheeris flick. It also had Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers, as well as Lee Ving of Fear in it. (She has this habit of using punk/alt stars in her movies.)

Lee Ving was named after a town in Montana in this one. He was just plain mean with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

It's obscure, that's for sure. I'm kind of a vast repository of useless trivia and bad movies. :LOL:

phinz said:
Yup. That one. I gave a hint: Penelope Spheeris flick. It also had Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers, as well as Lee Ving of Fear in it. (She has this habit of using punk/alt stars in her movies.)

It's obscure, that's for sure. I'm kind of a vast repository of useless trivia and bad movies. :LOL:

That would be Dudes.

How about an easy one...

"Demented and sad, but social..."

John

jkath said:
Quote: "I thought only hookers drank those things."
"Well, I know Mom sure likes them!"

One of Alix's favorites! Blast from the Past.

Here's another one of her favs....

"I think we can assume that these entities are more advanced than us. Why don't they just come right out and tell us what's on their minds? "

"You're more advanced than a cockroach, have you ever tried explaining yourself to one of them? "

Dirty Dancing! Finally I knew one!!! Yippeee!

"Fraulein, is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of... indigestion?"

Well, it depends on how old you are. It came out in the '70s and is a popular movie to this day.

Here's another line from the same movie.

"Alright. Let's have the parents, the grandparents, all the close family..."

phinz....that sounds really familiar, but I can't figure it out - it's driving me nuts!!!!

Quote: (Sorry if it's not verbatum!)

"Eminem called. He needs an answer right away"
"Plain!....no, Peanut!.....Plain!"

Back
Top Bottom