Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"No matter where you go, there you are."

This is the quote that we're working on right now. Anyone have a guess?

And just a quick note to all who are just tuning in (this thread is so long the rules need to be reposted now and then), the rules of this thread are that you have to guess the last posted quote correctly, and receive confirmation before posting the next one. Sometimes, we waive the confirmation part if the OP seems to be MIA, and just move along.

Not The Spy Who Shagged Me"

You guys give up? Want me to tell you the answer to "No matter where you go, there you are?" ??? Or do you all want to keep guessing. It is pretty obscure.

I loved that movie!

Ok, this one may be tough:

"Kaylee, find that kid that is taking a dirt nap with baby Jesus; we need a hood ornament".[/quote

lol ~banned~ sorry bout that .... but me thinks it is from "Transformers 2007" ?:) someone else will have to tell me I am the fail???

Wooo. Been a long time since this thread has been active. How about we start fresh? Hookied up, I have no idea if your answer is right or not so I'm going to start over OK?

Here's an easy one.

"Don't just hork it down!"

Here's an easy one I used part of this morning in another conversation :ermm:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Here's an easy one I used part of this morning in another conversation :ermm:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Pulp Fiction

Okay ~

Sometimes I feel like there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean. The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole. Of not going to sleep each night, wanting. But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing... I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I had my happiness. I don't want to believe it but, there is no man. Only that moon.

practical magic.

Hey, what are the rules to this game anyway? Do we have to have seen the movie?

That was a pretty nice quote. I might have to look up that movie on Netflix.

Love this quote, but it may be controversial (hope not, it's only a movie).

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

*Just commenting on the rules, you DON'T have to have seen the movie to guess. If you guess, you need to wait for the poster to confirm your guess. We generally have about a 24 hour window. If you don't get a reply and you are positive your guess is right, then go ahead with the next quote. And we try to avoid bad language, but otherwise, its pretty open*

Back
Top Bottom