Farewell to my feeding tube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
yep, bye to my feeding tube until/if they wanna replace that device later.:w00t:

Fantastic luvs.

Glad to know you are on the mend.

All best wishes and God bless.

Great news luvs,
now onward and upward girl:) I'm glad for you.

kadesma:)

And that makes me a happy man. :mrgreen: I sincerely hope and pray that whatever the reason was that you had to edure a feeding tube, that it has been fixed, and that your life can return to some semblance of normal. I hope all the best for you.

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

i luv our crew sincerely. what an excellent group of people. i almost passed away at 24-ish & to hear kind responses..... my thanks. (luv):)

Last edited:
luvs said:
i luv our crew sincerely. what an excellent group of people. i almost passed away at 24-ish & to hear kind responses..... my thanks. (luv):)
What?! You almost died? Was this recent? Sorry if I'm being nosy, but since you seem to have let everyone else know, can you please tell me what happened? I know you used to be underweight, but I never knew why. Whatever it is, I'm sorry you had to go through it.

Now you can get all your nourishment from the goodies you dish out at your school, that will be sooooo much better!!:-p I am very happy for you luvs, I hope you continue to get healthier and stronger!!

I'm really happy for you, you sound so much better than you did a year or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom