Favorite Auto Maker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Automaker Is your most Desirable?

• Total voters
The Z said:
I choose NOT to vote in this poll. However, I do have three words:

Zoom, Zoom, Zooom!

228New_Car_1.jpg

That's my car!!!! LOL !!! I love the Mazda, but I'd have to say that my all-time favorite is this bad boy:

2002-audi-tt-convertible.jpg

There are no auto-makers. There is just one. everyone else make horseless carriages. The one auto-maker on the planet is that supreme German company, Porsche. Check out there specs and accomplishments against any, and I mean any other car manufacturer. They are the best. Of course, I could only afford a Porsche in my dreams.

As far as lesser vehicles go, the new Pontiac GTO outperforms Lexus, Infinity, BMW, Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota, etc. in all but the slalom course. It's quicker off the line, gets up to speed faster, and handles better on a road course.

But for domestics, I'm a Chrysler fan. The 300M series, the Viper, and their mid-range cars get top marks for durability, styling, comfort, and handling characteristics. We drove a 1998 Dodge from SSM, MI to San Diego Ca. and back with virtually no problems, even though we had 750 lbs. of human cargo, and a trunk that was packed so tightly, that you couldn't have gotten a ping pong ball in it. And somehow, we took back everything we'd brought, along with a newly puchased California King-sized waterbed matress. And the cooler sat between the rear passengers.

The car amazed me at how well it performed, and with its gas mileage.

On the other hand, I've never owned a Ford product that gave me anything but mechanical and electrical problems, including my current one :mad: . I really, really despise Fords. Every one I've own has failed me miserably.

Now that 69 Dodge A100 series van that I retired in 95, with the 318 cu. inch engine, it gave me over 350,000 miles. I had to retire it as the harsh Michigan winters, and the salt they put on our roads, finally corroded the body beyond practical repair. The engine and torque-flight tranny were still as good as new. And how I abused that vehicle. :rolleyes:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

college_cook said:
That's my car!!!! LOL !!! I love the Mazda, but I'd have to say that my all-time favorite is this bad boy:

2002-audi-tt-convertible.jpg
They have one of these for sell in Chesterfield but its in Silver ! It kinda reminds me of a squashed bug !

Porsche, Audi, Seat, Skoda all are in Wolkswagen Group. New member is Bugatti!!! Subaru can be the next... Huhh...

The true is if you take care of a car and do what you should when you should all cars are good !:cool:

Back
Top Bottom