Favorite Auto Maker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Automaker Is your most Desirable?

• Total voters
We have two Chevys. Love them both, a Silverado and an Impala.

Have you seen the new Chevy Colorado pickups? That's my next big
purchace! Just gotta win the lottery!

I wouldn't really put Cadillac, BMW, or Lexus in the same category as the others. Of those three I like BMW. Of the others I like Nissan. Middie, what year Maxima is it? My parents have had a Maxima for their last three cars. They just got a new one and it is great. I had an Altima a while back and would get another one without a doubt.

we love our chevys.

if i bought any other brand, i think my Dad would faint and then throw me out of the family.:-p

I have a Chrysler 300 Touring (Love it) a VW New Beetle Convertible (see picture) and a Nissan Quest Minivan. They are all good. The bug is my favorite.

Attachments

• DSCF0004email.JPG
    DSCF0004email.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 188
middie said:
my next car will be a nissan maxima. i'm buying it from my mom

My dad just bought a new Nissan Maxima, I didn't realise they'd be sold here and in the US.
I like Fords myself although my first car was a 1965 Chrysler Valiant that was older than me!!

Around here Honds is know as a pretty much trouble free car, I love the mercedes, but we went with an Acura, nice car, people at the dealership, impossibly rude!!!

kadesma

I have always loved Hondas, and they have been very good to me. At this point in time though, we have two Mitsubishi Endeavors. I just got mine for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Nice vehicles.

BC

Middie, what year Maxima is it?

it's a '98 gb. so not brand new but newer than my cavalier which is a 95.
kind of a long story as to why i'm buying the car from my mom.

I like a lot of cars, Its hard to beat a Toyota. Give me a 2005 Mustang GT or A GT 40 and I think I could last a while. A nice 1972 to 1975 Pantera would be nice. If I could get back My 1964 Impala SS with 327 or My 1969 Mustang Mach 1, That would be ok with me too ! :cool:

Last edited:
Our Toyota keeps going and going and going...

I love our "new" Geo Storm GSI too.

As far as the Chevy/Ford debate, my family has always been on the Chevy side. My cousin had a bumper sticker that said "Friends don't let friends drive Fords!" My husband is on the Ford side. :mrgreen: (We also belong to different political parties. hmmmmm!) A few years ago a couple guys near here got drunk, and one shot and killed the other because one liked Ford and the other liked Chevy.

:) Barbara

Funny how most people vote for Fords, and most people TALK about other makes. I'm a Ford girl. Probably over the years owned one of each, at least. But the Fords always have the smoothest, quietest ride. May not mean much to commuters, but to us all-day-in-the-car, coast-to-coasters that is a real plus. They've performed very well, too. We travelled for 3 years, every day, every where, in our F-150 (still our only vehicle), towing a trailer, and there's a reason it is the most popular vehicle, period. Talk about a comfortable ride. Love my truck, loved my Mustang, loved my old station wagons. And generally I couldn't care less about cars, period (vastly prefer walking and public transportation).

Back
Top Bottom