Favorite Bumper Sticker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you have any bumper stickers on your car?

• No, I haven't found any I like enough yet.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No, I would never stick anything on my car!

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Yes, I have one or two.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Yes, I have a few.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I have so many I can hardly see what color the car is painted!

• Yes, I can't stand them but they were on the car when I bought it.

• Total voters
Raven said:
One of my favorites is "If you can read this I can hit the brakes and sue you".

~ Raven ~

I LOVE that one too !!!!!!! But with My luck I'd be in an accident and the cited just for that sticker !!

I also saw one years ago that said " Grow some dope... plant a man "

Sorry if anyone's offended but I found it rather humerous.

When i had my 1975 Pinto I put one on my bumper..it read "EXPLOSIEVE" This was after they found problems with th rear gas tanks...sure kept tailgaters of my bumper...LOL

I now have
"THE BEST PART OF THE CORPS IS THE CORPSMAN"

The Z said:
I have a 'thing' about stuff on my car(s)... When I buy a car I even make the dealer take off any identifying dealer stickers/plaques/license plate frames etc that THEY put on there (unless they're willing to PAY me to drive around with their advertising on my car - - so far no takers on that one).

i do the same.
my wife, who particularly enjoys waiting 'till a good pms attack happens to go thru the agonizing details of car purchase negotiations, will rip a "manager" (if ya know the biz) to shreds if they don't reduce the net cost of the vehicle for advertisement. she's reduced the toughest salesmen to putty. i've always gotten free mats and cargo nets, upgraded tonneau covers or brush bars, free pinstriping; all that dealer crap.
it's an amazing thing to behold.

really, in some places, we've been loudly cursed at and insulted, right in front of other possible customers, for playing their game. now we're fair people, but the business is so sleazy, that it brings out the worst in people. show me the details on the car (invoice, lot insurance costs and time on site, dealer holdback, overpriced add-ons, etc.) and i'll be fair. i'll let you have a grand profit, but no more.

most people are suckers, and get eaten alive. (with apologies, not to offend but be realistic). how do you think they stay in bidness?

as far as things personally put on a car:
the only thing i might put on my car is a "guinea plate" as it's called here (again, not intending to offend my italian-ameracan pisani). those are small magnetic flags or stickers, in my neighborhood - predominantly an italian flag - hence "guinea plate", of the driver's nationality or descent.

the best part about italian flags is that after a while in the sun, the red fades and it becomes an irish flag...:)

also, i don't mind euros, aka those oval stickers of the abbreviation of a european country, same idea as the aforementioned magnets.

Back when I was in High School, I had a '74 Ford Pinto Wagon. It was blue. We called it, "The Rolling Blue Bomb". I had a sticker in the back window about "This Car Explodes on Impact".

I can never vote on these polls when I see them on the left hand margin of the screen, but if I find my way to the post, I can. Am I alone?

BC

BlueCat said:
I can never vote on these polls when I see them on the left hand margin of the screen, but if I find my way to the post, I can. Am I alone?

BC
I can't either BC. Don't know why.

:) Barbara

Here's my favorite:

yeehawje1.jpg

I don't have a car, but I was walking down a street the other day and this car had bright orange papers attached to the inside saying "No Sterio In Car, You Already Stole It".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom