Favorite Bumper Sticker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you have any bumper stickers on your car?

• No, I haven't found any I like enough yet.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No, I would never stick anything on my car!

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Yes, I have one or two.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Yes, I have a few.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I have so many I can hardly see what color the car is painted!

• Yes, I can't stand them but they were on the car when I bought it.

• Total voters

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Kleenex's thread about the car that goes from zero to 60 in 4 seconds reminded me of one of my favorite bumper stickers.

I saw this on an old run-down car years ago: From 0 to 60 in 15 minutes!

Do you have any favorites? Please share them with us!

:) Barbara

I used to have a bumper sticker on my car "Jesus is coming and boy, is he p!ssed!"

Ministers used to stop me and ask where I got it - they loved it!

Saw this on someone's bumper:

"You're ugly, and your mother dresses you funny."

(old old joke, I'm told, but I hadn't seen it before)

While I never put them on my car, some of my favorites are:

Don't eat yellow snow

Support Whirled Peas

I think so many Roman drivers here would LOVE to have that classic bumper sticker that says

If you have problems with the way I am driving
please call
1-800-eat-sh!t

I've seen a couple that I really like but I can't post them here, sorry! I don't have any bumper stickers on my car but I do have a basketball magnet on it since TC & Savannah both play for our church.

One my old car, I had a College-style static sticker in the rear window like many folks had, only mine said "Starfleet Academy".

My all-time favorite is a sticker I saw back in Muskogee, OK, about 1982 or so. It read, "Get any closer, and I'll flick a booger on your windshield."

AllenMI said:
My all-time favorite is a sticker I saw back in Muskogee, OK, about 1982 or so. It read, "Get any closer, and I'll flick a booger on your windshield."

i knew a landscaper that would actually do that to people who cut him off or drove too slowly in the fast lane. he had a monster truck-like ford pickup, so he'd drive up next to them and plaster one down on their windsheild.

We have one sticker in the window. It's the firefighters union sticker. It helps us get out of speeding tickets. :cool:
window_orange.gif

I know I've seen a lot of funny stickers but I can't remember any just now. I do remember before xmas seeing a guy with a bumper sticker about saving trees but then he had a xmas tree tied to his roof. :LOL:

I have a few...

Saw this on the web once and really want it

PMS24-7 ( PMS are my initials)

"What if the hookie Pookie is what it's all about??"

Personally, I don't have any nor would I put one on my own car. However, I do like reading them on others. I can't really think of any though off the top of my head.

Two others I liked:

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

If you don't like the way that I drive, stay off of the sidewalk.

:) Barbara

I have a 'thing' about stuff on my car(s)... When I buy a car I even make the dealer take off any identifying dealer stickers/plaques/license plate frames etc that THEY put on there (unless they're willing to PAY me to drive around with their advertising on my car - - so far no takers on that one).

Those stickers will peel off really easy when you first get the car. If you wait about 3 years it's not easy at all. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom