Favorite fast food joint?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I usually don't do burgers, but DH loves them..So if I have to, it's In and Out for us..Me I'll eat Arbys plain roast beef with horsey sauce or philly cheese steak at the local mall..our A&W offers a great chilli dog. We don't do a lot of fast food. It's usually if we have a ton of errands on a saturday, but mostly we eat in..
kadesma:)

Same here, kads - In & Out. I do like fillet o' fish & yoshi-something-or-other for their noodle bowls. Once in awhile, I have to have a Pink's hot dog.

Pinks Hot Dogs

SUPER SPECIALS​
Huell (Howser) Dog - 2 hot dogs Chili, cheese, mustard, onions in one bun

MUSHROOM SWISS DOG - grilled mushrooms,mayo, one slice Swiss cheese

THREE DOG NIGHT 3 hot dogs, wrapped in a giant tortilla, 3 slices of cheese, 3 slices of bacon, chili & onions

The TODAY Show Dog - 2 hot dogs in one bun mustard, onions, chili, cheese & guacamole

The Johnny Grant Dog Topped with yummy coleslaw & chopped tomatoes

Martha Stewart Dog 10" Stretch Dog, relish, onions, bacon chopped tomatoes, sauerkraut & sour cream

MULLHOLLAND DRIVE DOG - 10" STRETCH dog grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, nacho cheese & bacon

THE OZZY SPICY DOG - Spicy Polish Dog, Nacho cheese, American cheese, grilled onions,guacamole & chopped tomatoes

Rosie O'Donnell LONG ISLAND DOG 10" Stretch Dog, topped with mustard, onions, chili and sauerkraut

The "Planet Hollywood" Dog Polish Sausage, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, bacon & cheese (add jalapenos 25¢)

Lord of the "RINGS" Dog 10" Stretch Dog, Yummy BBQ sauce toppped with onion rings

Patt Morrison Baja Veggie Dog (VEGAN) topped w/fresh guacamole, chopped tomatoes and chopped onions

Last edited:
jkath said:
I must admit, I do get the taco bell cravings....hey, pacanis....I'll be right over.

:LOL:
Back in "the day", one of the local bars had 10 tacos and a pitcher of beer for 6 bucks. I had 18 of those bad boys. No problem finishing the beer though :)
Nowadays I'm lucky to eat 5 homemade ones... the jumbo shells of course :pig:

KFC is my favorite. They have the best gravy.
Also like Jason Deli. Nice fresh organic food. The Southwest Chicken Chili is to die for.
But then again those McD's fries are pretty darn good too

This usually comes down to two things: the phase the moon is in, or how much alcohol I have imbibed in the last 24-48 hours. I so crave Taco Bell crunchwrap supremes, and a close second are arby's curly fries smothered beyond recognition in horsey sauce. Sonic makes me horribly sick everytime- besides the fact I lived on corn dogs and coneys expecting my child. Otherwise, it is usually a regretful event if I get a wild, irresistable hair to eat something that takes less than 2 minutes to prepare.

mish said:
Same here, kads - In & Out. I do like fillet o' fish & yoshi-something-or-other for their noodle bowls.

If you're thinking of Yoshinoya... then *YUK*!
(in my best Simon Cowell accent, which is pretty good actually - "that was abso-lutely dreadful")
We just had one of those places open up near UNLV campus. It's across the street from a truly excellent fast food-ish sushi place called "East Boy".

East Boy is very near an In-N-Out which, at burger time, is my first choice in 'fast' food. Their milk shakes are pretty yumm-o too!

It's pretty handy working so near the college campus. Always a good source of good, economical fast eateries.

:) I love Bk double whoppers with cheese its about 1200 calories but I hafto also have the fries I only get to eat 1 about once every 2-3 years usually because Im on a road trip and eat what ever I can get when Im hungry and its a great excuse.I do have a Sonic Cheese burger once in a while with green chili not jalapenos you can get them here in New Mexico also here in NM is Blakes Lota burger chain.As always with green chili

Last edited:
Hardees has Ostrich? Wow I never knew and don't think there is one near me now.

I love Culvers for their butter burger but can't eat that often. I dont even want to think of how much butter they actually use!

fast food i like.....

McDonalds Fries..but i have ate them in over a year.

A real tasting BBQ place around here called hickory river. The have a variety of BBQ places and this is the one that really taste like bbq. We have smokey bones and corkies to which both are horride.

Sub Places (if you call that fast food except subway :))

Chicago Style (Chicago Style Fast food which included Gyros, Hot Dogs, and Italian Beef Sandwiches)

Ncage

I only admit this when I am alone in the dark and the rest of the house is asleep......

Popeyes Fried Chicken.

There, I said it.....now someone turn on the light:ermm:.

I've also been known to toss back quite the sack full of white castles, as long as it is later than 11pm, and earlier than 5am. It's all about that 'dark' think:huh:.

morela said:
Hardees has Ostrich? Wow I never knew and don't think there is one near me now.

My bad Fuddruckers has the Ostrich and Hardees has the buffalo chicken sandwich. Though I tend to like more the buffalo because of the spicy hot sauce.;)

VeraBlue said:
I only admit this when I am alone in the dark and the rest of the house is asleep......

Popeyes Fried Chicken.

There, I said it.....now someone turn on the light:ermm:...

Sadly, several Popeye's opened around her years ago and quickly closed again. In the brief time they were here, I really enjoyed their spicy chicken and red beans and rice.

The Z said:
If you're thinking of Yoshinoya... then *YUK*!
The Z said:
(in my best Simon Cowell accent, which is pretty good actually - "that was abso-lutely dreadful")
We just had one of those places open up near UNLV campus. It's across the street from a truly excellent fast food-ish sushi place called "East Boy".

East Boy is very near an In-N-Out which, at burger time, is my first choice in 'fast' food. Their milk shakes are pretty yumm-o too!

It's pretty handy working so near the college campus. Always a good source of good, economical fast eateries.

Tell me how you really feel. :LOL: The price of food in Vegas is so ridiculously inexpensive (last time I was there), I would sooner p/u a steak, lobster tail, salad & garlic bread for $8.00 downtown - to go, rather than buy a couple of burgers in L.A. A place I liked, for a hot dog (that came w a beer, yuck), was The Boardwalk on the strip for 99 cents. Don't know if it's around anymore. For $3.99, there used to be an all you can eat champagne buffet - prime rib & everything under the sun -- & the food was excellent. The hotel is probably gone now, but you pretty much have your pick of economical food in your neck of the woods.

Last edited:
We love Church's chicken, Long John Silvers, Jack in the Box, and Whataburger. DD loves 'fies' from just about anywhere. For pizza, we LOVE Pizza Patron, because their pizzas are cheap and big, even though they accept pesos now ...

Back
Top Bottom