Favorite Forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's the power user's page??? Eh.... don't see what that big deal has been to get to the page, or did I miss something????? (I've been known to miss the obvious)

One thread I'd love to see: What Are You Making For Dinner Tonight?

It was on an old cooking forum that apparently isn't around anymore (Please don't go away.)

It was popular and was a great way to pick up ideas and suggestions.

I'm new here (this time). I always check the new posts first and what can I make with these ingredients.

Zhizara

One thread I'd love to see: What Are You Making For Dinner Tonight?

It was on an old cooking forum that apparently isn't around anymore (Please don't go away.)

It was popular and was a great way to pick up ideas and suggestions.

I'm new here (this time). I always check the new posts first and what can I make with these ingredients.

Zhizara

The thread is usually called What's for Dinner? Sometimes it is What's Cooking Tonight or What's on your Plate Tonight, etc. and can be found under General Cooking Forums > Today's Menu & Food Talk

Today's Menu & Food Talk - Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Today's is called What's om the menu TGIF 9/3/10

Thanks I found it after I posted this. Just what I was hoping for. Did you see those stuffed clams. MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks I found it after I posted this. Just what I was hoping for. Did you see those stuffed clams. MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You're welcome. I'm glad you found it!!!!

Yes I did... I love seafood!

That's the power user's page??? Eh.... don't see what that big deal has been to get to the page, or did I miss something????? (I've been known to miss the obvious)
Sorry, my fault, didn't provide complete explanation.
As I'm using a UNIX server & OS, when I log in directly on the power users page, it reverts to the basic portal, and no way to get from there back to the power users page, so am hoping a link can be created to it on the basic portal page.

Back
Top Bottom