Favorite Movie Quote.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
Do you know a favorite movie quote from any of the movies you've seen? What IS it? Let everyone know. I'll start off with a few of my favorites;

"Go ahead. Make my day."

-Clint Eastwood in Sudden Impact. This became a nationwide catch phrase.

"Say what you want, but I promise you that you'll be dead in the morning."

-Wesley Snipes in Blade.

"I'm on my #@$%&*# lunch break, ok!!"

-Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa.

Last edited:
"This isn't Alaska. You don't spend an extra million dollars on equipment that you might use only once in ten years. You provide for the average storm, then when an emegency hits, you use what you have and you work around the clock."

-Bert Lancaster in Airport.

"I hope that this little incident hasn't put you off flying. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."

-Brandon Routh in Superman Returns.

Last edited:
"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"

Henry Frankenstein (Colin Clive), Frankenstein (1931).

"Why are you dressed like that? What are you dressed like someone died?"

"Wait."

Amanda Buckman, to Wednesday Addams, Addams Family Values

"I'm afraid that my Japanese is a little bit rusty."

-Raymond Burr in Godzilla.

"You are the sorriest most pathetic SOB that ever
slid from a woman's womb."

"You need many years of theropy. Many, many #@$%&^* years of theropy!"

-Tony Cox said both of these in Bad Santa

"Pop quiz, Jack! A bomb has been planted on a transit bus. If it goes below 50 mph the bomb will explode! What do you do?"

-Dennis Hopper playing a terrorist in Speed.

"Man, take off those red socks, will you? You look like Fred Sanford on crack."

-Shawn Wayons in Little Man.

Last edited:
"Snakes, Why did it have to be snakes?" Indiana Jones
"You go first" Sallah after looking in the pit.

Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark

I'll have what she's having.

-Unidentified woman in restaurant, When Harry Met Sally.

Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!

Mexican Bandit in Treasure of the Sierra Madre

May the Force be with you.

Star Wars

"Honey, I'm home!" Jack Nicholson after he chops through the door with an ax in The Shining.

"If you get tangled up, tango on!" Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman.

"Mr. Ulna! I can't get back in the boat!" Katherine Hepburn in African Queen.
"It's no wonder you love boating, dear!" Kate again, after she and Bogie have shot the rapids in the same movie.

"Round up all the usual suspects." Sidney Greenstreet in Casablanca.

"Tell me about the time when you were a war hero daddy. You flew those little pursuit jobs that you could land in the parking lot. When I'm setting down over 200,000 lbs of 707, I want something under my wheeels that's mighty long and mighty dry."

-Dean Martin in Airport.

"Look man, stop calling here. My girl is not feeling it, it's not happening. So count on not dropping the soap!"

-Tyrese Gibson in Baby Boy.

"Now if you laddies think that you can slip and slide just because your last sargent was a @#$%$ for the short time you guys were queer bait, you're gonna start acting like Marines right now."

-Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.

"You gotta show me the money! Show me the money!!!"

-Cuba Gooding Jr. in Jerry McGuire.

This quote quickly became the mother of all catch phrases! It was even used by and whenever money was involved in a deal, the gov't, the news, actors signing up for movies, basebll players signing contract, anything that has to do with money!

Last edited:
"I knows nuthin' about birthin' babies, Miss Scahlett, I don't know why I tolds sech a lie!! (Prissy in "Gone With the Wind")

Frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a ****! (Rhett Butler in "Gone With the Wind")

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of this world, and I can make another one to look just like you," (Bill Cosby, Himself)

"You guys move like old people #@$%!!"

-Jamie Foxx in Jarhead.

"Ok, stop with the girly stuff. This ain't Brokeback Mountain."

-Marlon Wayons in Little Man.

"Uhuh, I know what you're thinking. You're probably saying to yourself; Did he fire 5 shots or 6. But you know, in all that excitement, I forgot myself. But being that this is the 47.4 automag, the most powerful hand gun in the universe and it could blow your head clean off your body, you gotta ask yourself one question; Do you feel lucky? Well, do you, punk (Gun fires)?"

-Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry.

Last edited:
"Principles only mean something if you stick by them when they are inconvenient."

--Joan Allen, The Contender

"Yippie kiay, mother@$#%^%!!"

~Bruce Willis in all 3 Diehard films.

"That's good, Mel! Usiing little old ladies for skycaps, you keep that up, you're doing a good job!!"

-Dean Martin in Airport.

"You gonna have to learn to respect me. And the next time you accuse me of stealing, I'm gonna kick your behind again!"

-Della Reese in Harlem Nights.

"You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more?"

Macullay Culkin in Home Alone.

"Big man with a gun and badge, hey? The only **** he has is that gun and badge, I'm telling you!! I offer $5,000 to anyone who can take his badge!! $5,000!!"

-Man playing crimelord in Out for Justice.

Last edited:
"I'm gonna end up working in a lumberyard. Just like my old man"

"What's wrong with lumberyards? I own two lumberyards"

"I noticed you don't spend too much time there."

"...Not really sure where they are."

"You don't know nothing, huh?"

-Steven Seagal in Out for Justice.

"Ain't we supposed to vote over who we wants for secretary? I mean, can just anybody stroll in here and get shoved down our throats and we don't have nothing to say about it?"

-Woman in Women of Brewster Place.

"Could be, could be not. Who's to say?"

-Danny Glover in The Color Purpole.

"You got a big nose. And you're sticking it too far into my business. And I don't like it."

-Gary Bussey in Predator 2.

"I don't care WHAT team you're playing with. You're still working with me."

-Tupak Shakur in Above the Rim.

"Uhuh. You're gonna watch what you call my car. She's very sensitive, you know."

-Keith Gordon in Christine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom