Favorite TV Shows - Are You As Bored As I Am?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watch much less TV since I've owned a computer (for just over a year) :cool: .

I must admit, reality shows leave me cold and I avoid them like the plague. I cant even tolerate gardening or renovation shows. There are so many here in Oz, I feel guilty that I'm not ripping down some internal wall or ploughing up the back yard with a bob-cat! :rolleyes:

My 'must watch' favorites are;
Desperate housewives
Friends
NYPD blue
60 minutes
Foreign correspondent (aussie show focusing on world events often overlooked by the evening news - very gritty)
Four corners - same as above, mostly aussie content.
Saturday kitchen (when I have time :mad: ).

mish, kaylinda and middie - I would looove to see Roseanne reruns. I dont think its been on here since the series ended!

We aren't suscribed to any cable TV ourselves

Food Network......mainly just Paula Dean, Barefoot Contessa, Everyday Italian, and 30 Min Meals.......I do watch some others if nothing else is on that peaks my interest.
Desperate House Wives
Medium
CSI
Without a Trace
ER
TAPS......although since we moved back here in town I haven't been able to watch it because Sci Fi is not part of our cable package........I called them and they are adding new channels all the time. This is the one show I always looked forward to everyweek.
2 new psychic shows started this last Thursday.......too soon to tell but I did enjoy last weeks shows.
Bull Riding
Heavy Weight Boxing
What Not To Wear

I mainly enjoy cooking shows, decorating/remodeling shows, psychic shows and medical shows.

I'd rather read or play video games, but when I do watch TV:

World Series of Poker
World Poker Tour
Sportscenter
Iron Chef
Mind of Mencia
South Park
Chapelle's Show
Streetball
Cowboy Bebop
Pardon the Interruption

I also forgot to mention that I enjoyed Queer eye for the sraight guy, when it was on. Mainly impressed by the interior design guy. I loved everything he did - down to earth, liveable and functional, without being OTT (IMHO).

Unlike 1 renovation show here, which was more into the 'shock value' and loved to do living rooms in lime green with a purple feature wall, orange curtains with hot pink sofa covers. :sick: Then they would bring in the surprised recipients' who had been away for the weekend! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom