Feline snoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
alright. smile at this one if you may. i'm concerned cause my kitty snores. an allergy? other discusscooker's felines snoring?

Last edited:
If this is a new problem Luv's then get the cat checked out at the vets. My dog always snores:LOL: He is content snuggled up with us, but we kick him to his bed if he gets too loud and hogs the bed :LOL:

i'm laughing at myself for being such a Mom. kitty has snored since i recently got 'er at 6 yrs. old.:LOL: i get rather fretful. those are my babies.:ROFLMAO:

4 of my 6 snore, it's not bad unless they are all on the bed at the same time. They sometimes will snore in unison, very funny to hear. On a more serious note if the eyes are clear and no sneezing I'd say everythings fine. During the humid days mine will get a rhinitis type thing, sneeze and loose their voices. It's like a sinus/allergy thing in people. If it persists for more than a week I'm off to the vets with them and my credit card! Ugh.

Several of my indoor cats snore, a couple whistle or squeak more than snore, really. Sometimes it is due to allergies and other times it is just the cat and their age. Just like us people!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom