Female hairdye hysteria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
they don't carry my hairdye anymore!!!!!! my hair is black, & i maintain that with a very similar shade. i'm seriously near tears.:cry:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
img_324690_0_1dce15b323385ca375dce1e4677aff5b.gif

yeah, wasabs, it's very black, & they have this new shade of black hairdye that doesn't suit my hair-coloring. sigh.

i got my brows waxed, may as well go for a dye job, jkath. my hair is meant to be black. it was brown, then it was black.i i'm gonna cry now. i luv my black hair!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Can't you just take a marks-a-lot marker to it? Those things will color anything! :mrgreen:

(The brown ones are great for touching up wood furniture!)

John

Change to a different brand of hair color. There are lots of them and they all have black.

Go to a good hair stylist--she will recommend a good brand and hair color--my daughter in law is a stylist and has to buy her own products so believe me they will be able to recommend a solution----you may be able to order online as well and save some money-----good luck--I know how you feel------I have blonde highlights and live in a country where everyone is blackhaired----do you think that I'm going to get a hair job here??? A woman's hair has a lot to do with how she feels about herself but don't despair-------I know that things will work out and you'll find a product that will make you just as satisfied if not better.

black dyes can be so inky. mine is multi-faceted & has a conditioner for that.

ronjohn55 said:
Can't you just take a marks-a-lot marker to it? Those things will color anything! :mrgreen:

(The brown ones are great for touching up wood furniture!)

John
ronJOHN!!!!!!! knock that off, tee-hee, or i'll cry more!:LOL:

What brand did you use luvs? Multi faceted, but yet you want black? Black is black, multifaceted is many layers of color, oh but the conditioner is the best part!

amber said:
What brand did you use luvs? Multi faceted, but yet you want black? Black is black, multifaceted is many layers of color, oh but the conditioner is the best part!
several layers of coloring. with an anti-matte conditioner for black tresses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom