FIFA WorldCup 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is such a shame that the whole cup has been subject to bad refereeing decisions and antics from players, it hasn't done soccer's reputation any good, particularly in countries like Australia where it is not our national game and is trying to build up a bigger following.
Congratulations to Italy and lets hope that 2010 is a better comp. for all.

mrsmac, for Italy it can't be better :cool:
but see it like that: the australians were beaten by the World Champion and that's okay ;o)

Licia, congrats to your guys
It was a good game and all the two deserved the title, Italy had more luck at the end.
Even here in Hannover there was a big party, lots of cars driving through the night, painted in the italian colors, flags waved
fahne91.gif
, horns shouting..

the Zizou-thing..
In my opinion a player liek him must have his emotions under control... at least during a match, atleast during his very last match.. no matter what someone else is calling him or his family.. no excuse for what he did and it was the right decision to sent him to the shower...
there are other ways to pay it back, why couldn't he wait until after the match when they meet in front of the shower?

But all this can't do any harm to the overall great and wonderful Worldcup.
It's strange to have no football anymore, what can we do now???? :ermm:

Cara I love that Italian flag emoticon... can I copy it?:brows:

Okay here is the latest story concerning the Zizou saga. I am with Cara about his conduct. Not that the verbal taunting is a right thing to do ethically, but unfortunately, it happens on a regular basis during the matches, something he should have gotten accustomed to well enough to handle it. He owed it to millions of admirers around the world and the beautiful game of football to go out in style.

I am with Cara also in the fact that.. it is all over and now what??

Back
Top Bottom