Figured out Avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDP

Senior Cook
Had no idea what that was before but now I got it. This is a picture of my dog going grocery shopping. She is in the pheasant ailse in this picture.

JDP

JDP,
I love dogs and pictures of dogs but the Avatar with your post looks to me like abstract art with no relation to anything, least of all a pet dog. The failure might well be mine. I do need new glasses.

Your grocery store has a pheasant aisle?

skilletlicker said:
JDP,
I love dogs and pictures of dogs but the Avatar with your post looks to me like abstract art with no relation to anything, least of all a pet dog. The failure might well be mine. I do need new glasses.

I know it's small but if you look in the middle of the picture my dog is on point and in front is a patch of grass where a pheasant is hiding.

JDP

skilletlicker said:
Now that the dog question is settled.

Yeah it's located between the deer and duck aisle.

Her name is Risa (Lisa with an R) which is Spanish for smile. She has brought so many of them my life. She goes every where with us. Here is a better picture of her and her friend Buddy.

http://www.discusscooking.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=708&c=4

They were both in the pheasant aisle

JDP

Last edited:
JDP said:
Yeah it's located between the deer and duck aisle.

Her name is Risa (Lisa with an R) which si Spanish for smile. She has brought so many of them my life. She goes every where with us. Here is a better picture of her and her friend Buddy.

http://www.discusscooking.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=708&c=4

They were both in the pheasant aisle

JDP

What a pretty smile Risa has!!! Buddy looks like a pretty neat guy, too. Chocolate lab, yes? Aren't they nice doggies?

Looks like Risa and Buddy are quite the discerning shoppers. Sure do like the selection of goodies at their market, too.:LOL:

Dogs are such great hunters. Thanks for sharing. I think I will make a file for all the pets on this site. (maybe a large folder!)

On occassion I have had my two dogs sniff a dollar bill before we go out. They have only found a nickel so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom