Finally...affordable Botox!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TexasTamale

Senior Cook
img_325896_0_da71a9e8ea5cba7752be6e0e1b0dcd0c.jpg
:-p

I had myself a good laugh when I saw the dogs. I was laughing so hard that tears were running down my face.

My dog thought something was wrong with me and started scratching my leg. That means that she wants to be picked up.

Jill and Jolie

bright said:
I find that somewhat offensive. Cruelty to animals? Fail to see the humor.
I don't think they did it for real. It might be stuffed toy dogs or the image was photoshopped.

wasabi said:
I don't think they did it for real. It might be stuffed toy dogs or the image was photoshopped.

Oh ok. So everything is ok as long as it is photoshopped? I'm pretty sure somewhere there is a photoshop that might offend you, why can't there be one that offends me?

Didn't mean to get you upset, Bright. I just wanted to make you feel better if you knew that, IMO, the puppy wasn't really hurt. I love animals, just as you do, and would be VERY upset if I saw a real picture of ANY animal cruelty.

Well, so far the only cruel thing about this post is I was HOPING to find a link to some cheap botox!!!!!!!! :-p

If that had been a real picture those clothes pins would NOT be big enough to smooth out those wrinkles - it's just computer enhanced.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom