First Steps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
It is terribly late, and I have to be up early, but I just had to share. I wish I had video or pictures to share, but I don't. Our youngest grandson, Thomas, took his first steps earlier today. :D He was on webcam, but he did it just out of camera range, darn it! I'm still proud of the little booger! I will have to have Nancy take some video of him soon, so you can all see how much he has grown. He will be a year old on June 24. That boy is nothing but one big happy grin!

:)Barbara
P.S. No, I still haven't met Thomas in person. I get to see him on webcam, but I can't wait to hug the stuffing out of him.

my grandchildren are all grown up ( well most of them are) my great granddaughters are a constant joy. and another on the way. they grow so fast
so enjoy while we can.

Barbara, I'm so happy for you. It seems like yesterday that Nancy had Thomas. mine are all gettting so big.Olivia is 4 and she is the baby and Ethan is 6 Cade will be 10 soon Carson starts kindergarten in Sept. Time passes so fast. Be happy Grams . Praying you get to see and hug Thomas soon.
cj

It seems they grow up especially fast when we don't see them for a while. Our Charlie is already 6. A year or so ago they all called and sang happy birthday for me. When they were finished, Charlie asked his dad "daddy, is it her last one"? Our son said "we hope not". They always seem to say something funny.

Oh my gosh licia, that is too cute!

Yes, they grow so fast. I saw Hannah, who will be 9 this month, on the webcam, and she looked grown! Andrew is in his last preteen year. Amazing! Horrible! Wonderful! Scary! Wow, what a blessing they are!

Barbara, I have three grandsons ages 5, 2, and my ltttliest will be 1 on June 26th... They live in Colorado so I don't get to see them as often as I like... I was able to fly there last year when Gayge was born, and they will be coming here for 3 weeks in July (can't wait!!!) I, like you, skype my grandbabies 2-3 times a week so they don't forget what their Mimi looks like... I just love modern technology... :):):)

and, they do all that growing up while we are STILL so young :LOL:.
I know, it's eerie! LOL

Barbara, I have three grandsons ages 5, 2, and my ltttliest will be 1 on June 26th... They live in Colorado so I don't get to see them as often as I like... I was able to fly there last year when Gayge was born, and they will be coming here for 3 weeks in July (can't wait!!!) I, like you, skype my grandbabies 2-3 times a week so they don't forget what their Mimi looks like... I just love modern technology... :):):)
I do too! If I can't see the real thing, at least I can see them online. :cool:

I hope you get to see them soon Barbara... Grandchildren are a gift from above and (YOU CAN GIVE THEM BACK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) I love my little punkin noodle, age 5, baby boo,age 2, and my doodlebug, age almost 1... They make my heart sing... Hope you can see yours soon...XOXO Mimi

Thanks Mimi! I hope so too. My avatar picture is our granddaughter Hannah. She is older now but looks much the same. I need to get after Nancy to send new pictures. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom