Fishing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_841524_0_178b141d11a7e145107630e69089884d.jpg

img_841524_1_0f8dc19c0e9e5af90b72fd0e65b0a4ee.jpg

img_841524_2_51c6f1aabdd2c260c77e5a2dc1db7fb1.jpg

img_841524_3_201d4396517db96794e05d2324360ff9.jpg

img_841524_4_bd14430b5930c4730b52aa6c4c95a14c.jpg

Soooo, nightcooker, you do a little fishing every now and then, huh?
Do you sell or just eat a LOT of fish?

I like to fish. I don't like dealing with swallowed hooks and such. Haven't fished
since I learned to really like fish, probably because I really don't like dealing with
fish bones. Which means I'd have to learn fileting skilles. (Gosh, tha'ts mispled, isn't it?)
Last time I fished, my rod snapped in half while casting and flew into the water. I took it as a sign that my fishing days were over. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey NightCooker, I love the way you put the beer can/bottles in there for scale, nice touch mate!

And for the poster who asked about my rod and "reel" if I purchased it in the spring?

Yes this past spring from Tc Tackle & bait

Soooo, nightcooker, you do a little fishing every now and then, huh?
Do you sell or just eat a LOT of fish?

I like to fish. I don't like dealing with swallowed hooks and such. Haven't fished
since I learned to really like fish, probably because I really don't like dealing with
fish bones. Which means I'd have to learn fileting skilles. (Gosh, tha'ts mispled, isn't it?)
Last time I fished, my rod snapped in half while casting and flew into the water. I took it as a sign that my fishing days were over. LOL!

I do alot of fishing actually, one of the skills im good at. There are times I fish for 12 hours straight and go to work the next day. I give away the majority of the fish i catch to the elders in my neighbhood. Sweet older ladies love fresh cleaned fillets.

Yeah boy, I bet you are one popular guy, nightcooker. Wish I was a neighbor, LOL.
Oh wait... I'm not a sweet old lady. Darn.

LOL!

I grew up on fresh caught fish from the clear waters of northern Ontario in Canada. I have fished over the years but now live in Albuquerque and haven't tried fishing here. I sure do miss fresh trout and pickerel, both favourites of mine.

I grew up on fresh caught fish from the clear waters of northern Ontario in Canada. I have fished over the years but now live in Albuquerque and haven't tried fishing here. I sure do miss fresh trout and pickerel, both favourites of mine.

Mmmmmm pickerel is the best! You ever get pickerel cheeks JoZee? My Dad used to love those so much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom