Flip Flop Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CookinBlondie

Senior Cook
Hey guys! A few of my friends just sent me a letter that has incorporated me into a flip flop exchange. You get a letter, and send a pair of flip flops to the person listed as "#1". You then move the person who is listed as "#2" to the "#1" slot. You then move your name to the number two slot, and send the letter to 6 of your friends. The letter makes its way around to a bunch of people, and in the end, everyone ends up with 36 pairs of flip flops, for the price of one. Well, I have recieved 2 letters, and coming up with enough people to send the letter to who will actually keep the exchange going has been a little challenging.

So, I immediately thought of you guys. I know that you all are an AMAZING group of fun people, so I was wondering if you would like to be a part of this. What we are trying to do is get people and shoes from all over the country and the world.

If any of you guys are interested, just send me your name and address to me in an instant message, and you'll be getting a "Flip Flop" exchange letter in the next week or so.

Thanks for your support of this fun summer activity, and enjoy your flip flops, all 36 of them!

-Lauren-

Last edited:
:whistling This old man, he has none
Has no flip flops under the sun
Don't want no flip flops one or thirty-six
Think I'll go and pick up sticks :-p

if you have angered someone to the point of fisticuffs, you should first walk a mile in his shoes. if you still disagree, at least you are a mile away, and he has no shoes...

What would I do with out you guys to make me laugh everyday...?? You really do add joy to my life.

Sorry, cookingblonde
I have my shoes for the summer already.

Sorry CB, I already have 36 flip flops, or as we call them here, slippers.

Thanks Cookingblondie - but I don't know if you will get much help here - we're a tired old bunch (ok, me anyway) and don't want to put forth the effort. I hope you get a bunch of neat flip flops though.

Can you believe, my sister tried to get me into one of these, but, with panties??:huh: :ohmy:

She is crazy. I don't want someone else sending me personal clothing like that. She actually did it too. I never asked her if she ever got them all. I don't want to know.

Flip flops might be fun, but, I just don't have the time, or close enough to a store to get them, sorry.
I hope you get lots of cute ones.

*cries* That's okay guys. I just thought it would be fun to get some from all over. I mean, Wasabi is from HAWAII! My friends would DIE if they got a pair of flip flops from Hawaii.

In the letter, it said, "This is not another chain letter, just something fun to do during the summer." I guess I'm too young or something, because I didn't get that really. So, can anyone explain to me the difference in this and a chain letter. What exactly IS a chain letter. This may sound like a pointless question, but I'm a blonde, and ya gotta be more specific. LoL

SOCK exchange? PANTY EXCHANGE!!! That is just plain........weird. The sock one might not be too bad, ya know, ya got toe socks, tassle socks, short socks, the works, but PANTIES! I wouldn't do the panty one for sure, or even try to keep it going. That's just.....weird.

Well, *sniffles* if you guys don't want to help me *sobs* I guess *weeps* I can try *wimpers* somewhere else. *CRIES UNCONTROLABLY!!!!!!*

LoL, j/k. Hope you all have a fun summer, with or...........WITHOUT flip flops. LoL. But, remember, the offer still stands.

-Lauren-

That would be cool to get them from all over the world like that. Just to see the different styles that all the countries have.
A chain letter is basically the same, except it'll state impending doom if you don't send it on to all you know.
Pretty much like the emails that say, you will have bad luck if you don't forward this to 10 people in the next 10 minutes.

SHOES! Did someone say shoes. Shoes, Yes. Underwear NO! Only women can understand - shoes - we want shoes. Lots n lots of shoes.

Very tempting. I'll have to think on it. A woman can never have enough shoes. Did I mention, women love shoes.

yes, but mish, you have to send a pair to someone else, lol. it's not a scam to collect shoes!!!!:)

Then count me out. Can't part with my shoes. It's a woman-thing, BT. You have power tools. We collect/buy shoes. Don't know how many fans there are of the tv show *** and the city...but watch jessica parker looking in a shoestore window & saying "Hello Lover." Love that show.

It's in the genes. That's all I can say. Ya gotta be a woman to understand.

Mish, what it is, you send a letter {Blondie will have the draft for it} to 6 people that you know with Blondies name on it as the 1. name and yours as the 2. name. Everyone that you send it to, buys a pair of flip flops {price isn't a big deal} and sends them to Blondie. Then, the 6 people that you send it to will take off 1. Blondie, replace it with your name and add their name to the 2. spot and send it to 6 of their friends. Each of those people {somewhere it turns into 36}They send the flip flops to you.. and so on and so on. Did I explain it ok, or did I confuse you more? Kind of like a pyramid.

Back
Top Bottom