fluffygrrl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerseyjay14

Senior Cook
i tried responding to your pm but it said you were blocking them or something.... if you fix it i can pm you or you can email me at ********** :chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey fluffygrrl

You beat me to it Tatt ;)

This user has been banned. For anyone who got her PM, please disregard. I would also highly recommend you do not click on her link or try to contact her.

Yep, this was a spam attack and it was headed off fairly swiftly but this person did get quite a few e-mails out. Just don't click on the link in the PM that was sent is my only suggestion.

Some complain about our "no links" by new members rule and this is why. We just hate spam (sorry Ironchef :-p). Rule or no rule - we'll get them anyway :glare:

It was weird, wasn't it?! When I got her PM I thought she was just reponding to me since I am one of the ones who sends out the Welcome Letter, so I clicked on the link, in trying to help her. That was about the grossest looking oxtail stew I have ever seen. It looked like something you would use when slopping the hogs. I love oxtail soup, but I wouldn't touch that stuff!

:)Barbara

Last edited:
i got suspicious when she said "i generally know what i'm on about" hahahahaha... and i know i don't lol
probably just generating more traffic to the website.

I got the pm too but did not click the link. I noticed the user had Banned under their name.

i got suspicious when she said "i generally know what i'm on about" hahahahaha... and i know i don't lol
probably just generating more traffic to the website.

lol! me too!

Oh darn. All I got was a message telling me that someone had tried to PM me, but my inbox was full :-p

And I so enjoy a nice thing of
th_spam.gif
every now and then. :ROFLMAO:

John

When I received the message, I thought it had that odd sort of canned feeling, so I checked the sender's profile. When I saw that she had just signed up that day and had no posts, I forwarded the message to a couple site admins. Even though she did put in the line about having lurked here for a while, it didn't pass the sniff test.

Speaking of which, either did that oxtail stew (yeah, curiosity got the better of me).

Well, suzy, do you do taxes? If so I want to hire you, as "furrygrrl" fooled me completely. Thank goodness we have intuitive folks like you on board. It just shows how naive some of us are. Only after I took the time to reply to her "Halloweenish" frightfare did the ban sign appear.

I thought that it was funny that somebody would send me a pm saying that it seems like I know what I am talking about since I have all of ~15 posts :)

Back
Top Bottom