FN cancels emeril live after 10 yrs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bummer!!!!!!!!
Guess I'll never get to go see that. Another dream to flush......

Seemed like they were all reruns anyway. Kind of defeats the purpose of "live".

He's probably wondering where his next meal is coming from:LOL:

Ya think????:) I think it was great while it lasted. He did what he needed to do, it was good, but a bit long in the tooth now. Time for him to move on. I'm thinking he'll be just fine.

Interesting news. Three of the major old guard players are out after many years. Do you think they are cleaning house?

I wonder who's next?

Their new year schedule is really odd. It doesn't make a lot of sense. Rachel's been pushed out of her signature spot, Guy was moved to Thursdays, Good Eats is on every night (is Alton still in new production on that?). It really isn't a good line up.

I was on that show once....and was completely disappointed. The menu of the day was so simple a 5 year old could do it. He doesn't really do anything. He's got a staff of about 12 people in a room behind the stage doing all the prep work. During commercial breaks they bring out the next phase for him. While he was speaking about something silly, we could all hear the mixers whirring in the next room.

There was a time when cooking shows were actually educational. Now, they're just glorified sales pitches for products, places and people.

Emeril had more believability back when he first shot Essence of Emeril.

That is a surprise. I can't say I am a fan of the show. Just don't care for it. I wonder who will be next on FN's line up.

Technically not canceled, just no more new shows. We know FN has no compunctions about reruns. Emeril will be around for a while.

FN is making a monetary decision.

All I know is we have not watched it in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom